Cynthia spams Draco Meteor without suffering from its side effects

>Cynthia spams Draco Meteor without suffering from its side effects
>while Lance gets punished by Hyperbeam's cooldown
Why is this allowed?

Attached: 1657426645805.jpg (1920x1080, 196.77K)

skill issue from lance

Pussy Pass applies to Pokemon moves too

Special attack loss is less bad than the cooldown of Hyper Beam, the boost from mega evolution likely negated the attack drop, I know that's not how it works in the games but the anime is a different beast.

>using new Dark/Dragon Pokemon against person with fairy main pokemon
>using dragon max move on a fairy type
retarded

>giving a shit about the anime
>the same anime where electric attacks effect ground types

Skill issue my ass, back in DP and BW anime Cynthia was spamming Giga Impact and Draco Meteor like it was nothing and she did the same again against Iris. Shit's fucking rigged.

Doesn't really add up with stuff like that before. I remember when May's Combusken learned Overheat she spammed it to the point to where it almost lost her a contest due to the special attack drops.

It wasn't really a skill issue. Lance's plan was to slowly wear out Gardevoir with hail, use the Normal max move to slow it down, and finish it with Hyper Beam. Lance just miscalculated how low Gardevoir's speed would have fallen.

>trying to see "strategy"
lmao, I can counter your counter
it's a popularity contest, nothing more
Diantha won because Lance is as irrelevant as her

>Comparing a move that decreases sp.atk with a move that makes you unable to move
You're an idiot.

Yeah, I know that, not to mention Diantha saw it coming. She deserves her win but Lance is not as dumb as people make him out to be. I just don't like how the anime cherry picks game mechanics.

Diantha is the 4D chess player everyone thinks Cynthia is

Lance didn’t use the sprinkler system, that’s his problem.

Attached: CFE08F8E-EA95-4F32-9B5D-D5231AF726A1.jpg (602x408, 27.12K)

Have you seen her Chomp's Draco Meteor? It's even stronger than the last one.
>inb4 mega evolution buff
No, it should still be weaker.

No one thinks Cynthia is a mass strategist, she's just terrifyingly strong.
I thought this episode made it clear, Iris actually got lucky to get that OHKO in the first fight.

Garchomp was holding a white herb.

No way. Don’t tell me Lance actually did that shit. Did it land?

So basically Diantha would clean her clock? Wouldn't doubt it, Cynthia would probably be shooting off draco meteors while Diantha sets up her next 18 moves

Lance used the Dragon max move to stop Gardevoir's Shadow Ball.
Hydreigon knew Flash Cannon in order to stop Gardevoir.

it's funny how things would look different if he used CHARIZARD

She wouldn't give her the chance, she has both power and speed, unlike Lance who only has power.

>Lance actually laid out a gameplan to clutch a win
>while Cynthia just spams Draco Meteor
But apparently Lance is the UNGA BUNGA.

She's an all arounder though.

Yeah, let's just ignore the other two fights.
Stop being a sore loser Lance.

Her unga bunga was STAB.

Cynthia and Lance seem to prioritize offense, but Cynthia comes off as a lot more brutal and breakneck. I don't think you can play slowly against her.

Diantha mixes offense, defense and status condition though. It's why she's literally so strong. Cynthia doesn't know the game enough, she just almost got beat by Iris with a base Haxorus

Cynthia's Garchomp moveset so far in JN anime: Dragon Claw, Scale Shot, Draco Meteor. She's fucked if she faced Diantha in the semis, instead Lance had to deal with her.

Lance is just too famous for Hyper Beam'ing everywhere so it's no surprise it finally bit him in the ass.
Bringing in Hydreigon to fight fucking Gardevoir is extremely retarded. I don't care if you teach that shit Flash Cannon. Still dumb as hell.
He should have brought in a Duralodon or a Garchomp or something instead.
Maybe even a Charizard.

>semis
First round*

I don’t know if I should be upset at the use of a MAX move to cancel a normal move, or the fact that the Gardevoir was commanded to use an ineffective move against a Pokémon it has a massive type advantage again.

Not really, if we consider she has the same team as the game then she can cover it using Spiritomb or Lucario, there is also Kommo-o.

Leon also used a Max move to block Chesnaught's Pin Missile.

Hot girl privilege plus

What do you expect? Cynthia is literally the last member of some special snowflake bloodline of demigods

I am starting to believe the writers do this shit just to piss people off

Masters 8 always comes down from Ace vs Ace. Mega Gardie stomps Mega Chomp.

>Shadow Ball
>against Hydreigon
huh?

>So basically Diantha would clean her clock?
no
>Cynthia is the strongest all rounder, she prefers to let her opponent’s move first and can adapt to any situation
>Cynthia is referred to be the “strongest Dragon-type user”

You never know, her last move could be poison jab or iron head.

Lance dynamaxed Dragonite. The shadow ball was for Dragonite. Hydreigon got cleared pretty quickly with Moonblast.