I know we all hate Iris in here but as a long time Shironafan, I felt for her here

I know we all hate Iris in here but as a long time Shironafan, I felt for her here.

I'm sorry Iris. You fought valiantly and did your best!

Ganbatte!! I'm sure you'll defeat her one day, next time for sure!

Attached: 1648457301130.png (858x632, 448.31K)

She'll get a Gimmick this gen and beat Shithia.
I hope she has to take her clothes off to activate it.

I don't hate Iris
I think she's cute

I love Iris though

Attached: IMG_0575.jpg (653x696, 76.17K)

I think it will take a few years at least for Iris to face Shirona again.

Iris IS cute! Cute!!!

Seeing her cry made me cry, her VA did a good job there.

Ok but she needs to start her training(take her clothes off) now, not in some years.

kek get FUCKED she officially has Jobber: The Pokémon. She rightfully got shitted on by the superior trainer.

Attached: 0627DF84-F06D-4365-9BF5-E671744E7B66.jpg (1920x1080, 110.26K)

She was a diversity hire, so... no pity.

You faggots have no soul.

People shitting on her have never competed in a solo competition so they can't relate to her loss.
She's literally 10 though so people are heartless.

Iris is hideous/ugly
Iris is a jobber
Iris is a loser
Iris is smelly
Iris is dumb
Iris is a crybaby
Iris is a kid
Iris is trash
Iris sucks! Stop liking this dumb brat

Sorry but she did a dumb move. She knew a Draco Meteor consists of many meteros falling from the sky eventually hitting Ononox super effectively. She should've targeted Mega Garchomp, kill it and force a tie.

Iris sucks what?

>I know we all hate Iris in here but as a long time Shironafan, I felt for her here.
You're either weak or falseflagging. Anime Iris becoming champion was too good for a passive traveling companion in the first let alone one who was a total cunt.

I can relate to trying your best and failing. Still don't feel sorry for her because she's a bitch.

Who did she lose to?

The Stacy Cynthia

Not that user, but I don't watch the animu, what makes her a bitch?

She repeatedly mocked Ash for having a small dick, pissing off his tiny dick self-inserters.

The anime basically turned her into an uptight bitch, which went completely against her game personality.

>saw this lineup weeks ago
>literally said on this shit place and to everyone i knew iris would lose
>iris loses
>people cry and shit themselves
>mfw
I don't feel bad this bitch and for anyone who thought one of the worst characters in the series whom was made a fucking champion off screen would beat the one character that will stuff your pokeballs in your ass and make you call her mommy.

Attached: 1655643213959.png (474x734, 748.84K)

She's just very rude to everyone she comes across for no reason and nobody cares. It's not really bants if she's not being roasted back.This metaphor only works if you include the fact that Ash got hit with a dick shrinking ray off screen between seasons.

Iris is better for not having to rely on gimmick shit

You know Allison from It Hurts!! ?
Anime Iris is basically a really really bad, toned-down version of her, except without the part where Ash/Pasqualo returns her banter

Attached: 2013-04-03-ithurts002.gif (1275x502, 131.53K)