Will SOUL ever return to the games?

Will SOUL ever return to the games?

Attached: pika.png (2000x312, 112.09K)

ftfy

Attached: 1657128272849.png (2020x331, 164.08K)

it's been absent for over twenty years, why would it suddenly make a comeback

I love how you can see the exact moment the laziness kicks in with gen 5 reusing the sprite lmao

>still the same models the last four times
What the fuck are you trying to prove?

LGPE's model is different
Sword and Shield's model is different again
PLA's model is different again

they're actually being less lazy than they were with the DS games

This is silly. Why does Pikachu need to look any different than it does now? It barely looks any different between 4 and 5, where spriteart was recycled from Platihum.

Gen 5 made 20-40 frames for Pikachu, and only one of those were reused from previous generations. The real lazy moment is around the XY era when they decided they wanted media and marketing points to go 3D but really just an excuse to not put any effort into how Pokémon look ever since. Editing models ever slightly is a fraction of redoing the sprites of before.

Add all the animations for the 3DS+ games for a fair comparison too

>same model, different lighting, outlies removed
>OMG A NEW MODEL

>>same model,
Nope.

Attached: file.png (2255x317, 139.08K)

i actually preferred the black outlines in gen 6 and 7

>TOTALLY NOT THE SAME MODEL
>posts the same model, just edited
Why weren't you aborted?

>maybe if I keep insisting it's the same model it will become a fact

They need different poses. Especially notable with flying Pokemon.

Why do you automatically assume that whenever someone points out something bad about Gen 5, they're part of some discord raid? This is why no one can converse logically with Unovabortion retards like you. It's actually impossible to have a normal fucking debate with you without facepalming.

>Gen 5 made 20-40 frames for Pikachu
Gen 6 made hundreds of frames for Pikachu on top of a brand new model. What's your point?

How is the model new? They reused them and changed them ever so slighty, user.

Animating a model isn't the same as frame-by-frame, pixel-by-pixel creation of new animated sprites. We're talking about effort, retard.

Ah, there's the goalpost shift, where you suddenly had to shift from "the same" to "not new" so you can start a retarded semantics argument about how much changing a model makes it count as a "new model". You BBNDtards always resort to this tactic, don't you?

The BW sprite animations are done by a computer which is why they get distorted so horribly. It's the same fucking thing as model animations.

meds
>haha i got you to repl-
Meds. Now.

>you suddenly had to shift from "the same" to "not new"
Those are the same terms, because the model was never changed, but rather the way they're presented is changed. Your logic means increasing Switch brightness means the model is somehow different.
>The BW sprite animations are done by a computer which is why they get distorted so horribly.
Stop emulating. They looked fine on their native hardware.

I'm not BBND but these slight changes are absolutely not noticeable to the vast majority of people, fan or not.

What are you even talking about? Are you okay?

The sprite they chose for Gen 4's isn't actually Gen 4's original sprite. They deliberately chose the Pt one to make it look like Gen 5 started the laziness (ignoring the fact all of Gen 5's sprites are also animate) rather than Gen 6.

Also I don't care if they reuse models, it hypothetically gives them more time to use on other things