Pokemon ring ideas?

So I plan to propose to my boyfriend his fav game of all time is Pokémon diamond. I really wanted to buy or make him a glass diamond ring with a small Pokémon diamond cartridge in the said glass diamond. Not too sure if that's were possible. Any ideas? Money is no object here though I'd prefer it not to cost too much.

Attached: pokemon diamondring.png (1920x1374, 1.82M)

you should probably go to a jeweler for this

this is autism

you shouldn't be allowed to breed.

GUARANTEED REPLIES

That's not how glass works.
It would also scratch and probably bream.

You want epoxy resin, not glass

No idea, but I hope your relationship is healthy and long lasting user.
Cheers :)

>Look at this ring my fiance got for me, yes their is a children's game in the middle, yes we are both autistic
Have some self respect user

Apparently both OP and their future fiance are autistic. Let them be happy together in their autism. Their friends and family already know, they don't have to hide anything.

Thank you!~

A DS cartridge is way too big but not as big as the autism in your post. Get him a 2 in 1 shampoo instead

Autistic is not an excuse to have people not call out stupid shit

Posts like these give me hope because even if an autistic retard can find a fellow autistic retard wife even I can find a woman.

Autism** Also why y'all roasting my post? Is it really that entertaining??? Least I'm dating someone AND I work from home and pick my own hours. Enjoy being a virgin.

tits or GTFO

OP here.
is a fake OP, I'm not so autistic that I don't know why anons are roasting my post.

Maybe OP is a gay guy.

I’ll just say that getting a ring big enough to fit a DS cartridge would be too much of a hassle, and almost certainly not too comfortable. I’d just try to get a ring designed after Dialga instead. Not only would it be more subtle, but it has a lot more artistic liberty to it.

Uhuh, I'm dating someone too except I wouldnt buy her an engagement ring as retarded as the one you want to get them
If you wanna waste money on stupid shit like that go for it, I'm not stopping you

I guarantee my life is better than yours. Also waste my money? Its not a waste if we both enjoy it. What is actually a waste of money is over price rings that are made of blood diamonds.