Someday I will make Ivysaur popular and will make you love Ivysaur

Someday I will make Ivysaur popular and will make you love Ivysaur.
I will never lose hope

Attached: @yuniyunipanda.jpg (700x700, 53.35K)

I HATE Ivysaur.

You make it sound like she has no fans. While I always preferred the Charmander line, the Bulbasaur one was always my second fave - it's the Squirtle line, with Blastoise's ridiculous cannons sticking out of its shell, that I disliked.

Attached: 1656318055734.jpg (1000x1000, 1.04M)

Dude Venusaur is cooler

Bulbasaur and Venusaur are popular but not Ivysaur which makes me sad.
I know all middle evos are unpopular except the coomer bait Braixen but Ivysaur deserves better.
dark spots and sharper eyes > warts and drunk eyes

Stop spamming threads
Fuck off

I haven't posted for 3 days
Fuck Off

It kills childfucker thread. Spam all you want OP, and if that makes anyone else angry, good.

It's a big toad with a big flower, it's clearly the superior grass batrachian

>It kills childfucker thread
This and furry threads

Attached: large.59999f65f3a54_PSMDPortraitHappy.png.afb55a1ce2be23cf24a6873db80ee4a2224.png (300x300, 196.06K)

Killing two types of shtity threads is always better than one type. You are doing gods work.

>she

Him*

Be sure to let your Ivysaur know how much you appreciate her hard work after every battle, no matter how trivial!

Attached: 1656852990082.png (448x358, 284.17K)

>frogfucker kills loli and furry threads
>spam frog threads instead
Same containers, different poisons.

>Her

*he

Tell her "I love you" instead of "I Choose You"

Attached: 317a18d33cbcc983634cf9d1afe8ecc55d8101dd_hq.gif (500x271, 279.44K)

>haha I want to fuck underage girl/fursona sneaky coomer threads
vs
>Ivysaur is the best! threads

>her

he*

>"All discussions about Pokemon species is furfag shit."
If that's what you believe than why are you on a board about a franchise full of fictional species? What do we have to do to discuss about Pokemon without it being automatically in the furfag category?

This IS a furry thread. Hence why OP keeps calling ivysaur a “her”.

Nah, bro. Every single game has one of its three starters intended to be female regardless of actual gender ratio, and the one with the big girly flower on its back was most certainly intended to be the one for Generation 1. We know you're hard gay and enjoy taking it up the ass, and that the very notion of anyone liking females offends you to the point where you have to jump into EVERY thread on the board and try to insist there are no males, but the facts are the facts.

Attached: _yasaikakiage_6.png (750x750, 989.83K)

The Ivysaur OP is talking about just happens to be a female. So what? Are you that obsessed with pronouns?

>female

male*

It’s pretty obvious that anybody that calls a gender neutral pokemon a “her” wants to fuck it. You’re not fooling anyone.

I like Ivysaur

Attached: FA7BFC50-171A-43C5-B7C5-BFCAC012707E.png (750x750, 616.42K)

But female Pokemon exist as well as male Pokemon. I get it user, you think only "they/them" are allowed.

The only gender-neutral Pokemon are the Legedaries and a few Objectmons, though, and in the case of the Legendaries, they're only listed as 'Gender Unknown' to prevent you from breeding more of them even though they clearly also have a gender.

>It’s pretty obvious that anybody that calls a gender neutral pokemon a “her” wants to fuck it.
except I said "he/him" many times before but Smash Ivysaur is female so when I post Smash Ivysaur i use her and when I post Gen1/Anime Ivysaur I say him (unless it's Shauna's)

I don't mind either genders, I would marry and love him/her anyway

Attached: file.png (821x299, 143.6K)