Roxanne's original design is better

Roxanne's original design is better.

Attached: roxanne1.jpg (414x512, 37.62K)

The design isn't even that different, they just made her sleeker and sexier by using the modern artstyle instead of that square mid-2000s artstyle.

sugimori's initsl artstyles was straight up a copy of early toriyama except with a more oval and taller eyes. over time he has adopted modern design trends. he was never original.

And you're unoriginal and an uninteresting person.

I'd agree if not for the bad shirt. It being just a single color and also being long sleeved really makes her look flat.

Even her GBA design still had the forehead notch.

Attached: fuckyeah_roxanne (Encoded).webm (640x480, 2.86M)

Wtf I thought Roxanne is a loli???

She's supposed to be a student from the Trainers' School in Rustboro, it's just the anime has a weird habit of making small Gym Leaders way taller than Ash.

So Anipoke taking queues from One Piece is it?

She's a teacher in the anime

>Unoriginal and an uninteresting person
Originality isn't the same thing as creativity, A good example is the plethora of Wojaks and Pepes. Sure they're "original" in that something new has been made, However the oversaturation of these pictures has made people hate them by association.

Attached: roxanne9.jpg (480x480, 26.44K)

>Originality isn't the same thing as creativity, A good example is the plethora of Wojaks and Pepes. Sure they're "original" in that something new has been made, However the oversaturation of these pictures has made people hate them by association.

Attached: 9A4BF32A-2B72-4C1E-88EC-09D3518AE9EA.png (853x800, 67.4K)

They're not the same, but OP is both.

I like that she has different outfits to choose from. She's very cute and has a nice forehead

Thanks for proving me right.

i like her boobs

Pokémon Trainers don't have freakishly large heights or races of people with overly large proportioned arms, legs or necks.

Still not that short

Attached: oldheights_pokmas.png (4096x492, 2.65M)

Isn't she the equivalent of a highschooler

Hoenn's gym leaders were so damn forgettable

You may be entitled to your opinion but you are not entitled to voice it. Especially one that shit.

Attached: 83356098_p24.jpg (1457x2064, 773.02K)

Just about

Attached: FWGLnfBUAAIMZ4o.jpg (600x800, 173.08K)