I hate regions being overly inspired by a single real world location...

I hate regions being overly inspired by a single real world location. I like them mashing up real world references and come up with completely new ones. That's the reason hoenn is the best region.

Attached: images - 2022-07-15T113304.903.jpg (554x553, 73.56K)

>That's the reason hoenn is the best region.

Dude are you gay?

what is the worst according to you then opee
Kalos?

You start on the region depending on your last digit, from 1 being Kanto to 9 being Hisui.
If you get 0, too bad you'll be send to the Ultra Space.

You know Hoenn is a fairly direct copy of a part of Japan, right? They added some landmarks I assume but the geography is tue same.

Isn’t Hisui proto-Sinnoh?

I don't, Pokemon is supposed to be contemporary with a scifi hint sprinkled on. I love when they use real locations

Rolling.
It might as well be its own thing.

japan doesn't have a white volcano city, or a treehouse city, a meteorite crater city, or a fishing village that moves around because of the sentient corals under it
hoenn is by far the most creative region

>hoenn is by far the most creative region

Gay people are not welcome here

Bait thread

Attached: Fuck you.jpg (615x615, 47.36K)

Rolling

So it's a themepark region that's not strictly realistic. When Unova is a themepark region it's somehow bad but when Hoenn is a themepark region it's good? I like Hoenn by the way, just pointing out that Pokemon fans' standards are oddly inconsistent.

grass

Hopefully not a shithole

>themepark region
>its not realistic
nigga u dumb
if it's fantasy and isn't directly lifted from real world shit, then it's not a themepark

Attached: 1657342380637.jpg (1024x539, 39.4K)

>Hoenntards shitting on other games/regions

Like clockwork

Sure Hoenn is based on southern japan, but it's only used as a light framework, mostly the tropical climate. But a treehouse city, a log town in the middle of the sea and a greek-esque city in the middle of a crater are pretty original concepts compared to the rest of the series.
Sinnoh is inspired by hokkaido's climate but it has generic western features.
Kanto is very generic too.
Actually only johto screams Japan.

johtotrannies do that though

t. Unovabort

I'd rather have fantasy theme park than real-life based theme park.

patrician taste

Fuck it.

retard

Not a bad effort, I like that!

>I like Hoenn by the way

Gay people are annoying

Here we go

That's because "Pokemon Fans" consist of millions of individuals, each with their very own tastes and preferences

stop pitting Golden Era Chads against one another.

That literally only started in kalos though?
Unova is extremely japanese in origin with some scattered bits and pieces of other places.

Same with sinnoh, that's why the cowboys and girls have western names in the japanese version.

Fuck off Verlisfy
You fucking gay rapist

Verlisify literally hates Unova and loves Johto

Stop acting like there's some object consensus. Those games are barely alike.