Any Forums played Pokemon Rejuvenation

Last night we finally reached the end of Rejuvenation's playable content, finishing chapter 15. Goddamn that took ages.

Post thoughts you had about the playthrough and game itself, I guess.

You could also probably wait for Writefag to return but we all know that isn't going to happen until I'm halfway into the wack playthrough I'll continue after this thread.

Archived thread links: pastebin.com/jr1cJHNG

Attached: sp2.png (512x384, 300.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/file/YZsjHQrT#Na9kvg2n9FEPzGR4x_wYPFWvrOmSabuCpToZ1GFwo3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

up

I guess the lurkers aren't on right now and bv1 hasn't found my thread and began pointing out things I missed

>implying you're done
Now play the sidegame, Where Love Lies

This

Where are the chapters and characters tier list?

Cool game idk why they put Pokemon in the title however.

character tier lists will come when someone gives me the tiermaker link

as for the chapter tier list:
>amazing tier
2, 8, 12
>ok tier
1, 4, 5, 6
>boring
7, 13, 9, 10
>fuck this garbage
3, 11, 15
>actually broken

Ignoring the story (which is hard I know. Please for the love of God Jan install cutscene skips like Unbound did) and a few minor hiccups it actually is a pretty good game.
Only real major complaint about the gameplay when it's not eaten alive by the story is that Crests and Mega Stones come way too late. Given the glow up early game received hopefully Jan learns his lesson before this shitstorm is done and defuckifies mid-late game, or at least adds content in that's not gay ass fucking overly long Danganronpa ripoffs

the only crests I actually got to use were samurott & luxray, and if I didn't inject an Aggronite the only mega evolution I'd be able to use for any meaningful part of chapter 15 would be Heracross

Also Aevian forms too. Can't believe they put Ghost/Electric Litwick and Dark/Fairy Munna in the very very final areas of the game, you can't even get ones like Paras until incredibly late, the first one isn't until after Angie? Absolutely ridiculous, it's a complete waste of an admittedly decent effort.
You should be able to get the Mega Ring after the Mt Valor fight as that's when gyms begin using them, and they should probably start giving lots of crests by marianette or whoever first starts using them.
They literally inserted the edge lord on route 4 for the purpose of giving early crests and then still had the majority of them locked to that shitty labyrinth dungeon.

the earliest crest you get is the noctowl crest. would’ve made it great if Jan had updated its moveset to gen 8

bump

might as well drop my team here. im not at chapter 15 yet but just finished off bladestar. bottom six is my main team

Attached: Capture1.png (516x415, 44.9K)

>shiny samurott
that makes it look ugly

Writefag here, what'd I miss (JK I played this dumpsterfire before.)

mega.nz/file/YZsjHQrT#Na9kvg2n9FEPzGR4x_wYPFWvrOmSabuCpToZ1GFwo3I

holy fucking shit you’re back
now we’ll have to go back to joking about drawfag being gone instead

>there’s a reference to jihadbirds
absolutely fucking kino, you proved it was worth the wait
now I can just wait for other anons to bump the thread because you returned

jan took this from us

can I have the download link?

It should be in the same place as the Rejuvenation download (either RebornEvo or PokeCommunity).