Kaka-San Leek Compilation V2

Updated with current info from the leaker. He said he would be back on Monday but I wouldn't be surprised if Khu spread some more info out of spite xD.

Also of note, that "crystal quaxly" from earlier and the note that "Fuecoco looks like an alligator" may be the second forms meaning... there is still hope for zodiachads,

Attached: leek2.png (1226x1479, 73.28K)

bump

Post YFW this is just the world's biggest ruse and next trailer deconfirms almost all of this

Attached: 1632842770795.jpg (127x231, 8.38K)

how do we know this guy is credible anyway?

Attached: ⚠Sonic Alerted⚠.jpg (396x395, 18.9K)

Only school uniform themed clothing?

Dropped

Calling it now, fang jigglypuff is a bug type tick based off of a tick that drank too much blood and it evolved to look like Jigglypuff to lure in prey

So that necromancer stuff is a faker!

Everything seems pretty believable.

He was the one with the images, and Khu has been confirming his information in-between butthurt sessions.

>the champion is male/female depending on version
That's what the half yes/no was? I heard someone said Khu was talking about a "little brother > big sister" type of thing

From today's stuff the auction stuff and the writing all seems pretty cool. Also really curious to learn more about this regional fake shit

Doesn't care about the starters, i want to see that dolphinmon and the dunsparce evo

Vlainehasnt confirmed this, so honestly could all be fake still.

*blaine hasn't

Rhyperior?

Nice bait

>let's ask about old pokemon ine at a time instead of new shit
You people are fucking bizarre

The auction stuff ? I missed that what is it about ?2dwkg

someone post Quaxly final evo pic please and thanks

>still no screencaps
user is having an elaborate larp

He just said it exists, no details