Dialga is sitting

Attached: 3C8E322A-00C5-498A-80EB-4607C815CF4F.jpg (487x505, 40.2K)

why is she sitting like that

This thing still look more like a Digimon than a Pokemon to me, even 15 years later. It's too overdesigned, the design inspiration is too vague, and it has way too many spikes.

he's cute

the entire second half of your post radiates the gay. please contain your gay behind 2 feet of lead before you kill all the wildlife. thank you.

Thoughts on her Origin Form? Having not played Arceus, I only just discovered this was a thing now the other day.

Attached: Origin Dialga Pokemon Legends Arceus.png (512x512, 94.39K)

He can't sit looking like that! Poor guy...

she looks like she's choking on a stick at all times

Attached: pill.gif (220x168, 245.92K)

I'll contain my 2 feet of lead inside your mom alright

no way this is real

Attached: 67401064_p0.jpg (229x229, 34.78K)

I mean, I get why the back half looks like it does - the legs and ring around the torso are clearly to show a connection to Arceus - but what the hell is up with its entire front half? Those front legs look horrible, and I have no idea what the hell is up with that bulging thing in its neck. What's worse is that this is the better design of the two - Origin Palkia looks even more terrible. What the hell were they thinking here?

Attached: Dialga Origin Forme.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

>looking up origin Palkia on google
>see pic related

What have they done to my babies??

Attached: 1643359530_So-erhalten-Sie-Dialga-und-Palkia-Ursprungsformen-in-Pokemon-Legends-Arceus.jpg (1600x900, 99.39K)

WTF AM I LOOKING AT!?? IS THIS REALLY REAL??? WTF IS HAPPENING

Attached: 1569827393172.jpg (245x250, 7.08K)

Why is it not sitting on my face

Yes, it's real - Legends Arceus finally gave Dialga and Palkia their Origin Forms, just like how Platinum gave one to Giratina - the game takes place in the past, so t makes sense that you get to wee their 'true' forms. Unfortunately, they're shit designs, and I have no idea what they were thinking.

Well, fuck.

Attached: Origin Giratina+Dialga+Palkia=Arceus.jpg (1920x1200, 205.72K)

?

Actually if you overlay all three they each make up a part of Arceus it is why it says that those were their original forms, each a part of Arceus

Arceus may be a combination of this trio like the original dragon is a combination of the Unova dragon trio.

10 more generations and well have triple fusions, bros

But what happens if you overlay the leftover parts? Giratina's midsection, Palkia's rear, Dialga's front, Dialga's and Palkia's necks and tails, and Giratina's tentacle things and neck-ribcage?