RIP Bozo Edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
mov3.co/tvtokyo
twitch.tv/pokekalos

>Latest episode:
nyaa.si/view/1550332 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1550331 (720p)

Next episode:
>PM2019 118 - Satoshi Heads Into Battle! VS Daigo!! (July 22nd)
tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster/episodes/

Future episodes:
>PM2019 119 - (undecided) (July 29th)
>PM2019 120 - Koharu and Eevee's Potential is Limitless! (August 5th)

>Upcoming episodes previews:
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1530133209450958848
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1535206641410654210

>Summaries, voice cast, etc.:
pastebin.com/pRWCDSsU

>Previous episodes:
pastebin.com/CGSd907r

>Pokémon Twilight Wings, PokéToons, Pokémon Evolutions, and Hisuian Snow subs:
pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
pastebin.com/aftNceDW

>M23: Coco
nyaa.si/view/1418317 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1418316 (720p)

>Specials and Audio Dramas:
pastebin.com/BM8SC2zU

>Music, manga, and more:
pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous:

Attached: FB40E9E3-0110-4B69-BFB0-4D43D4D01BBD.jpg (1918x1080, 113.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWFl1Ev1TwA
youtube.com/watch?v=buRZHIHRqLk
youtube.com/watch?v=Au8KavvWOsA
twitter.com/pokeaninews
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She won my heart

Attached: 2bd587994213ca860e44c975750ded23.jpg (1000x1000, 238.34K)

Cope.
I was right.

Attached: quiz spoilers.png (1207x1961, 2.29M)

cope

Attached: 1657883829852.jpg (1920x1080, 654.92K)

THE LOSERS OF THE MASTERS 8

Attached: F76C4643-EE63-4269-90D4-61C6B898F2F9.jpg (2048x2048, 339.18K)

Ash barely beats Steven and then barely loses to Leon in GF
Waste of time
Fuck the fanspiction anime

I think it cannot be understated just how powerful Cynthia's Mega Garchomp really is. She's #2 in the ranking for a reason. Literally only Mr. Plot Device himself is stronger than her right now.

Ash wasn't sad when the match was over solely because Iris lost. Ash was sad because he saw how OVERWHELMING Garchomp was and remembered in the past how overwhelmed he was, so he went to comfort Iris because he knows exactly how she feels.

Ash is going to need to pull off some serious plot hax to defeat that Mega Garchomp.

I hate moot as much as the next guy, but I have to agree to a certain degree. While it wasn’t as impressive in the choreography department, this was the best showing of a Champion the anime has ever done. Cynthia was completely confident the whole way through. Cool and collective even when her or her opponent’s Pokémon are blasted across the stadium. And she shows the utmost respect by acknowledging her opponent’s abilities and using the full power of her own.

They made her look and feel like a strong wall that is near impossible to overcome. She looked so strong it’s actually a bit hot.
Cynthia's performance was so convincing that I'm not even 100% sure Ash is beating her anymore unless it's 3v1. Ash's whatever defeats mon #1, Lucario beats mon #2, then Lucario and Ash's other mon wear down Garchomp only for Pikachu to just barely defeat it.

How else is this going to work? You mean to tell me Ash is going to defeat Garchomp with LUCARIO of all things? The same Lucario that just hatched? It can't be Lucario against Garchomp at the end. It has to, it NEEDS to be Pikachu, same reason why Pikachu is fighting Mega Metagross.
Cynthia shocked and awed

I'm a Cynthiafag, but I don't really feel like I've won...

Leon is made to be broken by Ash

So what was Ash's interaction with Iris afterwards?
Any shipper bait?

Reminder that Diantha is ways better than Irishit and Cuckthia

>You got close Iris that sure was a close battle
>Doesn't even hug her while Iris is crying her heart out
Nope.
Only lobotomized Ash for you.-

>I was right about this incredibly obvious thing. Please continue to praise me!

Attached: FAE0EBD0-D2D7-4496-BDCF-D9AC08DE1F5C.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

Cynthia hagfags getting uppity in here

>no hug
ffs Ash even I'm not this autistic with girls

>Leon is made to be BTFO Ash
FTFY

The biggest bullshit of this tournament is that it's too topheavy in favor of the ace Pokemon
The aces are basically unstoppable except against another ace

why did you change your message? maybe because you're a fucking retard?

Keep seething, Irisfags. You brought this upon yourself

Attached: JN117_doomsday.png (1872x3990, 3.17M)

It was ruined by goh showing up for no reason. I don't even hate him but his inclusion felt really forced in that scene

Unironically this.

>just woke up
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So how come Lance’s Gyarados got dabbed on

Threadly reminders:
1) Iris powered-up her Haxorus and it still lost to Mega Chomp pretty BADLY
2) Cynthia didnt bother using Kommo-o
3) Iris defeated Alder, which makes her > Lance, since she at least defeated ONE regional champion. Lance hasnt done a single thing in 25 years of anime

4) magazine stated that Cynthia is the strongset dragon user and all-rounder. And we believe it

cry more i dont follow the show i only look at these threads to see people get mad

keep coping, irispedo
you fucking lost.

>crying because you don’t have the spotlight

Yep.

>0 (ZERO) damage

Why Dianthafags are so chill?

At least Iris had the courage to stay, unlike that coward Lance.

She fucking won actually

because shes a literal who and no one cares enough about her to get upset

>The biggest bullshit of this tournament is that it's too topheavy in favor of the ace Pokemon
>The aces are basically unstoppable except against another ace
Milotic wasnt Cynthias ace

>I'm only PRETENDING to be retarded!
people don't get mad at your post, they just laugh at you.

I think at this point the real question everyone wants to know is what will even happen to Ash once the inevitable Ash vs. Leon fight is over. I mean, if Ash is basically officially called the #1 trainer on the planet, it's gonna be hard to keep using him without another "at last moment some Tobias-tier shitter shows up and challenges Ash with Gen 9 pokemon" moment.

At this point, TPCi and the anime team should just finally bite the bullet and go Yugioh like they've been afraid to do for eons, and have another trainer finally be the protag with their own Pika to satisfy the suits. Unless there's some "universal masters league" in not-Spain where the true monster-tier trainers lurk at for Ash to go to, he legit has almost no reason to even go there at all barring Professor Oak being his usual self.

>Iris gets to cuddle with Ash after the tournament
>Cynthia is a past wall hag who is either a kissless virgin or has a sexual history longer than the Vietnam memorial
who REALLY won, Cynthiafags?

It's sad that they put the only two good champions one against the other right from the start.

>tfw came back after 8 years just to lose twice in a row

Attached: B97FD21A-45EA-4AEF-8153-ED97AC8DE916.jpg (1920x1080, 110.26K)

Cynthiafags will refuse to come up with an excuse to why she resorted to a gimmick.

Cynthiafags will refuse to explain how her Gastrodon loss to Excadrill even with a rain boost.

Cynthiafags will refuse to explain why her Garchomp was on equal footing with Iris' Haxorus.

Cynthiafags will refuse to explain why her Mega Garchomp was trading blows with a worn down Haxorus .

Cynthiafags will refuse to explain why they consider Iris' emotional connection with Haxorus (despite being her tagalong since the beginning of her journey) as a gimmick.

The real winner of this tournament so far.

Attached: FXnKjlEagAA5Bxt.jpg (1400x700, 79.75K)

I should have told you to shut up in my previous post. The writing was on the wall you dumbass and everyone saw it

get mad at the anime, not me

Attached: 14e.gif (239x277, 277.56K)

Oh? What did the mag say in full?

If Leon and Cynthia battled, Leon would unironically eat her alive

The four biggest women who ruined /padt/
>Dawn
>Serena
>Cynthia
>Iris
Fuck them and fuck their fags

some MasterSEX kino for my Shironabros to celebrate our big W

youtube.com/watch?v=jWFl1Ev1TwA
youtube.com/watch?v=buRZHIHRqLk
youtube.com/watch?v=Au8KavvWOsA

Reminder that these 3 will defeat Cynthia

Attached: file.png (778x584, 697.27K)

When her opponent also has a gimmick, Cynthia crumbles

Does this mean that Ash will use Gigantamax Gengar against Leon
???????

Ash > Cynthia > Leon > Iris > Lance

Haxorus killed Milotic while taking no damage
Leon's Charizard obliterated both Malamar and MCX while taking no damage
Mega Gardevoir took no damage except from fucking hail
Lance's Dragonite had to KO Aurorus and then deal with a full strength Gardevoir
The acemons here are just eating up the other teams like Tetsuo Yajima at a sushi buffet

>ANOTHER FUCKING DRAGONITE
Are you fucking kidding me?

This is a Pokémon that hasn’t won a battle in 10 years and on a 7-battle losing streak

Is there a bigger jobber in the anime than Iris’ Dragonite?

Attached: AA385C99-452C-4F34-BA18-2DE6EBF466C2.jpg (1600x1800, 207.95K)

the ratings have been going downhill from decades now. Nobody watches the show anymore apart from "the league episodes", and this fanfic season bringing almost every single character of the series means either a change of protagonist or a straight up reset of Ash is coming.

>4) magazine stated that Cynthia is the strongset dragon user and all-rounder. And we believe it

The magazine isn't reliable at all.
Keep in mind the same magazine said Gigantamax Gengar would be the key to defeating Steven, but the reliable leaker already said Gengar won't gigantamax and Ash will win using Pikachu's Z-move

holy shit the meltdown when Shirona gets wrecked and doesn’t even get the screen time Iris did is going to be insane

>Doesn't even hug her
I was expecting him to do something like that, honestly. But he isn't a chick so it wouldn't have been possible. If he had an actual female companion this season Iris would have got a hug.
Poor girl.

Ash is using Sirfetch’d, Dragonite and Lucario against Cynthia or Iris, whoever wins
Gigantamax Gengar is Ash’s trump card against Steven
Cynthia is referred to be the “strongest Dragon-type user”
Even though Alain isn’t a regional Champion, he’s counted as a League Champion
Ash’s strategies against Steven are a lot more tactical than usual
Steven prides on how strong defensively his Pokémon are which will be Ash’s main struggle
Magazine makes a point that people pay a lot of attention to Diantha and Leon’s battle
”Finally, the world will see the true hidden power of the Alola Champion”

Also says Ash powered up Dragon Rush and Will-o-Wisp which will be used to counter Steven’s astronomically strong defenses. They hype Steven up as the “Iron Wall” of the Masters 8, no one has been capable of beating his defenses.

Cynthia VS Iris
Stay tuned to see how she fights against Gaburias. Iris, who aims to be the ace of Dragon-types; a Dragon Master faces Cynthia; the strongest Dragon-type user.

>Leon prefers to mix overwhelming his opponents and entertaining the crowd, along with being an expert of Gigantamax
>Alain prefers to dive straight in with explosive attacks
>Diantha prefers to create defensive shields and use a variety of different moves that induce status conditions
>Lance prefers to use decisive attacks that finish off his opponents with one blow
>Iris brings out the full potential of her Dragon-type Pokémon but also can make use of Pokémon with double types
>Steven has the ultimate defense and is easily capable of draining his opponent’s stamina
>Cynthia is the strongest all rounder, she prefers to let her opponent’s move first and can adapt to any situation
>Ash is a tactical genius and fights with the experience of all his Pokémon. He is also a master of Mega Evolution, Gigantamax, and Z-Moves.

Korrina's Mega Lucario
At least Iris Dragonite had strong opponents

> the ratings have been going downhill from decades now
And it keeps getting made lol

>some MasterSEX kino for my Shironabros to celebrate our big W
Based

and the budget keeps getting cut lol

I went back and rewatched the BW episode where Iris battled Cynthia for the first time; it's kinda tough knowing that she'll lose to the latter again in hindsight.

>3) Iris defeated Alder, which makes her > Lance, since she at least defeated ONE regional champion. Lance hasnt done a single thing in 25 years of anime
???
refute this, lancecucks

19 YEARS IN THE MAKING

7 DAYS AWAY

KINO INBOUND

Attached: CAD8762B-4F80-448E-B9B6-ACFE9C748C1C.jpg (654x202, 13.45K)

Ash > Leon > Cynthia > Diantha > Steven

>”Finally, the world will see the true hidden power of the Alola Champion”
This basically means Ash is using a Z-Move. Why did they bait with the Gmax Gengar bit?
It's true that Gengar's WoW is key in beating Steven because he's using three physical attackers

>the reliable leaker
who? I'm not that user, I'm interested because I'm saying Ash would use a Z Move vs Steven since months ago

>Ash wins Alola league
>Suddenly everyone there is a Pikachu fag
>All the Dragonite representation will likely have the same effect on a global scale

There is no escape

>Ash is a tactical genius and fights with the experience of all his Pokémon. He is also a master of Mega Evolution, Gigantamax, and Z-Moves.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
You mean like when he says "HUH?? WHY DIDNT THAT MOVE WORK??" because he forgets moves arent effective??
In all his years?
What a joke

twitter.com/pokeaninews

This championship really lacks variation, like seriously, two dragon champions at once?

>comparing BW Ash to JN Ash

Wow you're dumb

at least more well-known than u

>Irisniggers
>Cynthiakeks
>Desperately trying to be #3
Yes, #3
both of your trash-tier champions have always been below Leonchadius and WELL below King Ash. So keep clawing at each other for third place!

>three dragonite
>two charizard

>19 years in the making
Steven? Really? Dude only showed up as a 'random' character in AG, and his later appearances in XY were more in tune with Alain's character. Hardly grounds for a battle in the making.

Bro lance sucks only Johtobabs think he’s epik. Not even a real champion in either game.

>felt really forced in that scene
series*

Ash > Cynthia ~ Leon >= Steven >= Diantha > Iris >= Lance >> Alain

Yeah, it definitely says Gmax Gengar is Ash’s key in the battle. Have no clue why they outright lied.

Attached: BF39379F-14DE-4BEC-867C-3C546187B27C.jpg (506x311, 46.11K)

#1 in my heart

Attached: 427da661512772fe3d4c0139f2907283--irises-digimon.jpg (474x474, 49.94K)

blame GameFreak
how much you want to beat Koraidon and Miraidon are Psychics?

Iris should've won that match against Ash since they're both champions and to show her growth. But for some fucking reason they built up Bea as Ash's main rival in JN.

So the leak saying the animation was incredible was bullshit?
Another slideshow

maybe the meant the cynthia fight and not the steven one? Because if not against Steven, Ash will 100% use it against Cynthia.

ash will always be retarded no matter what pokemon mag or plot armor sudden genius hypes him up

Ash using the Z move this early, kinda makes me think he won't use it against Leon which kinda makes me think he will ultimately lose

How to fix M8:
>Leon (#1) going against Ash (#8)
>Cynthia (#2) going against Iris (#7)
>Steven (#3) going against Alain (#6)
>Lance (#4) going against Diantha (#5)
Now you don't know who's gonna win.

Steven is plenty popular

Excadrill vs Gastrodon looked pretty good to me,it was on the level of Rillaboom vs Chestnaught
but so far the rest of the Alain battle has looked the best of all three league battles

Leakers are all attention whores JN simps, not surprising

>3) Iris defeated Alder, which makes her > Lance, since she at least defeated ONE regional champion. Lance hasnt done a single thing in 25 years of anime
Not only that, but anime has no champion for Kanto OR Johto. There is no Red/Blue etc.
so Lance has 0 opposition for his title, besides the E4
Iris had to beat Alder

Cant. Says on the “future developments” page that Ash is settled on using Lucario, Dragonite, and Sirfetch’d in the semis.

Ash is a savant when it comes to pokemon battles, at least that is his characterization from XY onward.