KNEEL Edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
mov3.co/tvtokyo
twitch.tv/pokekalos

>Latest episode:
nyaa.si/view/1550332 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1550331 (720p)

Next episode:
>PM2019 118 - Satoshi Heads Into Battle! VS Daigo!! (July 22nd)
tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster/episodes/

Future episodes:
>PM2019 119 - (undecided) (July 29th)
>PM2019 120 - Koharu and Eevee's Potential is Limitless! (August 5th)

>Upcoming episodes previews:
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1530133209450958848
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1535206641410654210

>Summaries, voice cast, etc.:
pastebin.com/pRWCDSsU

>Previous episodes:
pastebin.com/CGSd907r

>Pokémon Twilight Wings, PokéToons, Pokémon Evolutions, and Hisuian Snow subs:
pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
pastebin.com/aftNceDW

>M23: Coco
nyaa.si/view/1418317 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1418316 (720p)

>Specials and Audio Dramas:
pastebin.com/BM8SC2zU

>Music, manga, and more:
pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous:

Attached: 0F63A09A-534A-4A49-8AFA-7E5F03C06DD4.jpg (1280x720, 82.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Obedience#In_the_anime
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This general is currently unusable

ahaha, what the fuck is Cynthia to the beauty of Iris? Iris a love princess, a deep elgendary beauty unmatched by all. she the helen of troy, the aphrodite of greece, the maiden of the moon. Cynthia, she the whore of babylon, the catamite of egypt, the stink, the smell, the disgust of the DOG. DOG cynhia is,s he mangy mutt need to be but down and put to the dog bpund so she be sleeped. Cynhia, dont make me laugh, wha a pig, wha a bafoon. Iris, oh my Iris, she is the beauty, the grace, the intellect, she the lunarian goddess, th earth goddess, she bring a nation togethe,r cynthiaONLY DESTRY, a hag unfit, not even the lowest male fuck her, her vagina rotting away, but Iris, she a oure perfect wife, she an ideal of all, Iris foreve rbe the best champ, cynthia forever be the worst

Another dragon champion bites the dust

Attached: btfo.jpg (2100x1570, 1.55M)

Cope.
I was right.

Attached: 1637477097842.webm (711x400, 1.92M)

Serena won.. tiernos cock

Why does Megas get the most reps in the Masters 8? And not the [current gimmick] Dynamax instead?

She fucking won.

Attached: 2bd587994213ca860e44c975750ded23.jpg (1000x1000, 238.34K)

Serena is so cute bros

I liked Steven and Alain’s back and forth during the battle. Steven kept bringing up how overwhelmingly powerful Cynthia is but Alain kept supporting the idea that Iris could turn things around

They have a really cool relationship

DRAGONS WILL LITERALLY NEVER CATCH A BREAK AHAHAHAHAHA

F

Attached: 1657883984338.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

>Shitnia needed a gimmick to clutch out a victory against gimmickless Iris
>Also got tactically outplayed by Iris

Cynthiafags will see this and then blame the writing and "protagonist power" for when she loses to Ash, who actually has gimmicks to fight back against gimmicks.

Serena lost...to Hoenn producer san

Got finished with House duties faster than expected. Enjoy the Screencap, Cynthiafags.

Attached: JN117.png (1872x3832, 2.57M)

>No swirly eyes

Good. Only pokémon deserving of respect get to faint without swirly eyes. Lance's Dragonite is a good example of a pokémon who doesn't deserve any respect

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 870.49K)

Just rewatched Lana vs Mallow. Tsareena didn't disobey Mallow, it just didn't want Mallow to forfeit and wanted to battle until the end.

That means that I might be right on May, Serena, the Alola girls (Mallow, Lana and Lillie), and Koharu if you decide to count her, being the only pokegirls that never had their Pokémon disobey them.

Source: bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Obedience#In_the_anime

YMMV on Misty.

>sleep tight sweet prince

Iris reminds him of Manon. I wonder why.

Lance vs Diantha did it better.

She has a HUGE BULGE

Attached: BULGE.jpg (720x720, 75.02K)

>"Shirona-san! This little one (Haxorus) landed the finishing blow back when I became Champion too!"
Anime Champion Iris is such a mess they took this long to confirm in a super ambiguous way she indeed defeated Alder

Megachads are in the house tonight
Dragonkeks are gonna have a bad time

both used gimmicks and Iris was outmatched so badly .. Cynthia didnt even deem to use Kommo-o on her

more like monotype shitters will never catch a break

all monotype trainers are getting defeated in the first round

From now on, i won't attacked Cynthia and her delusional fags anymore but i'll attacked Ash and his dumb fags instead

Steven is harsh as fuck

That’s her womb after I impregnated her

lance gets a gimick and she doesn't ????

also it was very based when cynthia didn't even look at her dead milotic

I like Haxorus, It did a pretty good job without any gimmicks.

>we never got to see this
>instead we had Goh's gay adventures or Chloe's non-character development arc.
Thanks.

EVEN MORE
MOREEE

>G-Max Gengar vs Cynthia. He will use it as leverage to even the field but then she will pull the Mega Chomp to corner him
I want to think the same user. But that implies that semis will be more than 3v3.

so Cynthias strongest team atm is obviously Garchomp - Kommo-o - Milotic
WIll she use that vs Ash ? Or Roserade?

>i won't attacked Cynthia
>i'll attacked
It was the dawnpajeet all along...

Attached: 1624772404466.png (592x540, 214.85K)

I made it into a screencap!

>lance gets a gimick and she doesn't ????
She did, its called Dragon Heart

Meant for

thx bro

Fuck Unova!

>Diantha's Gourgeist was extremely based last week
>Now it was Cynthia's Milotic
I love how their non-aces are the ones that hard carry the team

Why didn't Iris use her invincible Emolga?

Why was Gary brought back under the premise of being Goh’s rival just for them to team up and never compete? Why do people call Project Mew kino when it’s writing is shit and it’s rushed?

Joblain with the bad takes once again.

>Jobbing engages /padt/ more than Alola

Attached: kek.png (1380x680, 365.13K)

No i'm not a Dawnfag either since she's my most hated Pokegirl along with Serena (and Georgia too). My only favorite girl is Anabel

>when it is writing is shit
ESL-kun...

>Why was Gary brought back under the premise of being Goh’s rival just for them to team up and never compete?
Tomioka did say that originally Gary was meant to be introduced earlier and he'd have several battles with Go

Team Rocket were rooting for her too.

Did people really think they'd let the coomer's champ lose to Iris?

Mexicano here. Remove Cynthia.

Hey, I made the screencap this time.

Yes, ESL-kun?

I like how much Hop shits his self when he finds out how much experience Ash has as a trainer

Based

So now we are absolutely set that dragon cucks are the biggest jobbers in the show, right?

They should've made Cynthia bring back her Milotic after she destroyed Dragonite, just so it was another 0-2
She was ranked #2 right below Leon after all.

latinx*

Z-Moves are Alolan centric so only Ash has been shown to use them on M8s, Dynamax is Galarian centric instead. Megas are easier to spread as a functional gimmick to more regions

(Nice dubs)

Appriciate it. Call me anything you want, but don't say I don't deliver, because I will. I stand to my word. And value any feedback on feedback regarding the webms and screencaps produced.

Attached: 1657280325288.png (501x506, 207.57K)

So Ash will use Mega Lucario against Cynthia if semis are just 3v3. There's no other choice

you need to work on your bait
mexicans don't fall for that anymore.

Cynthias ruthlessness in battle is INCREDIBLY hot

Attached: 1c39098a23156da50383d354ff3cedf2.jpg (1109x2048, 208.15K)

Attached: 1657827814776.jpg (850x601, 535.37K)

Nope, I’m just a phone poster

You should add some more of the “leaker spoiled Diantha VS Lance but not Cynthia VS Iris, they must be hiding something” cope

Apologize

Attached: 1571861528228.jpg (500x700, 536.88K)

So are injured Pokemon off the table this time around?
I remember back in Johto some lost because they had their ace Pokemon badly injured in one of the previous battles.

>15th July, Doomsday

Attached: file.png (1024x682, 576.17K)

I'm sorry for ever believing in you

>Couple of Irisfags really thought Iris had a chance against the most popular character in the franchise.
Kek, lmao even

Attached: 1657852085026.gif (540x486, 309.81K)

Add to the screencap how many times the schizo posted shitrona lost by looking it up on the archive.
Add also some of the posts saying that Haxorus was totally even with Garchomp.
Also some cope posts about how dragon heart is not a gimmick.

>I remember back in Johto some lost because they had their ace Pokemon badly injured in one of the previous battles.
That was only done once (when Harrison couldn't use Blaziken after defeating Ash) to not make Ash's Charizard look like a weakling

Dawn and Serena are ugly as fuck

I need to have sex with Cynhtia + her Milotic (hopefully female)

Nice, I made it despite never watching the anime and only come here to shit on the threads.

How tasty is Cynthia's breastmilk?

Attached: IMG_20220715_072533.jpg (1920x1087, 340.96K)

>Add also some of the posts saying that Haxorus was totally even with Garchomp.
Rewatch the episode. Haxorus was even with Mega Garchomp

This tournament is a fucking boring dumpster fire

Attached: 1573660503452.jpg (719x719, 127.79K)

Moot saying this was the best battle so far in Journeys. Lol, the Volkner battle was better and so was the one against Surge’s replacement.

SEX

Attached: file.png (517x271, 89.83K)

Exactly. Just like these.

>Lance loses
>”haha that was such a fun battle”
>Iris loses
>”Shirona-san.. sleep with one eye open tonight..”

Attached: 3ECCD145-0384-420A-9E92-91D6AFEEC23C.jpg (1874x1080, 152.43K)

You should add my post

post jobbers

Attached: 1657821722720.png (1080x611, 418.74K)

Someone make this the next OP pic

Holy fuck, that's a new one, thanks for the recommendation. Can you give me some of the posts as pointers?

I look into the archives now.

Attached: 1649366131694.png (800x800, 342.88K)

Ash knows he's actually in for deep shit in case he beats Steven. Even the rat is serious there.
Shame this Ash is non-existent 99.9% of the time.

I thought only Iris haters believed that she didn't beat Alder for the title?

>needs Outrage just to be able to trade a few blows with base Chomp
>gets nearly killed by Mega-C despite the Dragon Heart bs second wind power-up

Attached: 1657884881526.jpg (1872x1080, 327.76K)

Why did Ash get so upset at Iris losing?

Iirc her team is full female?

>both female
nice

Ash knows what it's like to lose a league. He probably got some fierce PTSD flashbacks here, most likely saw Tobias for a second. He knew Iris needed comfort.

More like Shithia

Cynthia's Garchomp looks unscratched.

Lucario is male pretty sure

Iris is stronger than Alain

I interpreted it as
>It's my turn to fight now time to get in the mood
>Fuck fuck fuck if I beat Steven I have to fight THAT fuck fuck holy shit oh fuck shit just got real

He knew game time was over, time to get serious

>Psycho Cut effortlessly blocks M-Garchomp's Dragon Claw multiple times
>Blasts M-Garchomp in the face with Dragon Pulse

even

He felt her frustration, he's the one literally competing in those things for years now. But mostly because he knows that he has two very big walls ahead of him now. And Cynthia will most likely mix her team up now to regain her unpredictability

I just punched a hole in my chicken nuggets im so fucking pissed. Are the anime writers this stupid? You know what you deserve this. you deserve a Leon vs Cynthia. you deserve to burn all the tendies to the ground. All of you who are guiltyy of allowing the creators to write this, because no one spoke up. They oculdve listened to your voices if you spoke up and chose Iris. My hand is covered in barbeque sauce but i dont care, i dont care anymore. fuck the tendies. fuck everything. I'll never quit watching after 20 years but i actually will. Fuck you serenafags and cabalcunts. Fuck all of you.

How are the obsessed Irisfags coping?

>Cynthia's Garchomp looks unscratched.
Its as much of a tank as Metagross
Lucario will need to put in serious work

Predictions on Cynthia vs Ash?
Here's mine:
>No Mega Garchomp
>Kommo-o comes second
>Cynthia straight up decides to nuke the fuck out of Ash's Pikachu with Kommo's Z-Move because she knows the rat is BASED
>Final match is Dragonite vs Garchomp

>Looks
It was literally unscratched at the end of the fight. Not a single speck of dust on it.
Meanwhile Haxorus looked at death's door.

> gimickless
> OHKO
> hit head to insta snap out of confusion

I love how serious Cynthia is in Pokémon battles and life threatening situations like the Cyrus and Giovanni incidents yet so motherly and playful in a regular basis

Attached: 1657858757321.png (1366x768, 643.9K)

I think it cannot be understated just how powerful Cynthia's Mega Garchomp really is. She's #2 in the ranking for a reason. Literally only Mr. Plot Device himself is stronger than her right now.

Ash wasn't sad when the match was over solely because Iris lost. Ash was sad because he saw how OVERWHELMING Garchomp was and remembered in the past how overwhelmed he was, so he went to comfort Iris because he knows exactly how she feels.

Ash is going to need to pull off some serious plot hax to defeat that Mega Garchomp.

Dracovish will beat M-Garchomp.

>How are the obsessed Irisfags coping?

i know cynthia won but this so fucking stupid
>Rain+Water move
>Still doesn't fainted

Attached: Pocket Monsters (2019) - 117 [YouTube] [26DD5F0B].mp4_snapshot_06.45.969.jpg (1920x1080, 115.06K)

Obsessed

WTF who stickied this thread? It has been on top of page 1 for the last half hour already!

Attached: 1657823800636.jpg (413x449, 49.81K)

She was fucking ice cold through the entire battle. I'm no Cynthiafag but I got the shivers sometimes.

>1 reply
>2 replies
>6 replies
>9 replies
>4 replies
Nice "screenshot" you have there, Cyntransia kek

Told you, Cynthia can only lose against Ash....

I hate moot as much as the next guy, but I have to agree to a certain degree. While it wasn’t as impressive in the choreography department, this was the best showing of a Champion the anime has ever done. Cynthia was completely confident the whole way through. Cool and collective even when her or her opponent’s Pokémon are blasted across the stadium. And she shows the utmost respect by acknowledging her opponent’s abilities and using the full power of her own.

They made her look and feel like a strong wall that is near impossible to overcome. She looked so strong it’s actually a bit hot.

>I love how serious Cynthia is in Pokémon battles and life threatening situations
>She was fucking ice cold through the entire battle. I'm no Cynthiafag but I got the shivers sometimes.
this
Stone Cold