/pug/ - Pokémon Unite General

Pokémon UNITE is a 5v5 MOBA where the objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
serebii.net/pokemonunite
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
- Glaceon (six twenty-one)
- Buzzwole (August 4th)
- Tyranitar (August 16th)
- Draft Mode

>Current
- Minor events: serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: serebii.net/pokemonunite/patch.shtml

Previous Thread

Attached: 8E1BA096-ED9B-4995-944C-814433267EC7.png (768x1086, 650.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=noFwSGb3iA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

glaceon girl's icy wind

On the one hand I'm glad Glaceon's date isn't corrected but on the other I'm disappointed you only copied what I put down last time.

Fuck Glaceon

On the go, make a new one and I’ll delete if you want

This is your jungler, say something nice about him.

Attached: Untitled.png (404x104, 19.96K)

Holy fuck, Blissey users need to stop being fucking retards and picking Softboil vs FOUR CC ENEMY PLAYERS.

>Absol one-shotting me when I'm Crustle
>Without me using Shell Smash

It's like Timi wants everyone who isn't an attacker or speedster to fucking suffer. The fuck is the point of "defender" if I'm getting one-shotted by this shit with garbage speed for MOST of the mons?

Does this game have the worst matchmaking of all time? Whenever I get into a slump, this game just doubles down on making matches the most unpleasant experience and it got nothing to do with being tilted either. Just now I had TWO motherfucking griefers aimlessly attacking inside homebase for the duration of the match when I'm already on a losing streak. For real, what the fuck? Every other game I have ever played would throw you a bone to keep you engaged, move you towards more favourable matchups, but never this one.

>playing slowbro
>absol shreds me in 1.5 seconds
>amnesia potion back to full health
>get shredded in 1.5 seconds again
>die
I hate the emofur.
Even Scald doesn't seem to help that much in lowering his attack since he does so much fucking damage anyway.

>Get paired with two Mexicans who start talking
>We lose every goal before the 5 min mark

You can't make this shit up, Mexicans are fucking abysmal at this game. Why isn't matchmaking country locked?

P2W... Its over...

Attached: 772737272.jpg (1280x720, 527.38K)

Glaceon's event is just like Espeon's. So you'll need an extra week to get it for free regardless

glad i saved up my pulls, also RIP the game

youtube.com/watch?v=noFwSGb3iA8

The chick's accent irritates me.
Also
>actual P2W in the gacha
RIPperoni in pepperoni.

>three more pokemon in September
wtf bros I thought the releases were supposed to be slowing down...

ok but what's the bonus actually?

>greninja
>delphox
chesnaughtsisters when our turn

This is probably as high as I can go before I take a bit of a break from the game, will probably come back when the season resets. I'd like to thank the following Pokemon for helping me reach 2100 in soloQ:

>Pikachu
>Blastoise
>Crustle
>Charizard
>Cinderace
>Slowbro

I even picked up Snorlax and Machamp for a dozen or so games and really liked the way they played. Blocklax is hilarious, especially against certain Ults.

Attached: 2100.png (480x503, 314.49K)

All y'all crying that the gacha is P2W when it's just badges for completion fags that have no effect on gameplay.

Cool that Ttar is coming out soon though. 6 mons in 2 months? Nice.

>when it's just badges for completion fags that have no effect on gameplay.
They're literally called boost emblems

Considering the current 3 releases it'll probably be 2 in spetember and one in October but still this is a nice burst of Pokemon.