I'm actually fine with the concept of Dexit and rotating Pokemon...

I'm actually fine with the concept of Dexit and rotating Pokemon, and I think more people would be fine with it if the DLC's cost 50% less and Pokemon HOME gave you 500 slots free before having to buy premium for more space.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 235.56K)

Gamefreak should have done it via vote.
Everyone who bought the game gets to vote on their top 5 most and least liked Pokemon, and they cut Pokemon out based on fan feedback.

"On my way to vote for Tyranitar to be cut"

Do we really need a poll for GameFreak to know that people want Pikachu, Eevee, Gengar, Lucario, and Charizard and DON'T want Dunsparce, Alomomola, Kricketot, Stunfisk, and Luvdisc?

Yes. People here are genuinely that fucking retarded.

How would you avoid getting the same pool of mons every new gen?

It hasn't been a big problem so far unless you're a Totodile lover. Who would've thought Stantler would end up getting love? Or Qwilfish?

People would be fine with Rotating Pokémon if they did it the exact same way they did before.
Aka with Regional Dex but all Pokemon are in the game.
Dexit is not a concept, it's only a cuckery.

>Aka with Regional Dex but all Pokemon are in the game.
Then it's not rotating Pokemon, retard.

The DLC aren't required to get old mons so they aren't part of the discussion at all.
And Home having more free slots would make it pointless to pay, which was the entire reason for the cut at all.
You're "fine" with the cut because you don't understand shit about it as usual.
The roster has to be decided before the game releases user, not to mention that there's no way you can disguise that as a technical difficulty.

>And Home having more free slots would make it pointless to pay, which was the entire reason for the cut at all.
Oh wow, so you mean, if Home had more free slots, the cut wouldn't bother people as much?

And you need more than 1000 slots for a Living Dex, and there are many autists still going for those.

>Oh wow, so you mean, if Home had more free slots, the cut wouldn't bother people as much?
No, learn to read.
>And you need more than 1000 slots for a Living Dex, and there are many autists still going for those.
And? That's a specific need. And I thought collecting in a collecting franchise already was very specific according to you fags.
That and the fact that swsh has 600 mons in it so with 500 extra spots you have more than enough to have everything "living".

>That and the fact that swsh has 600 mons in it so with 500 extra spots you have more than enough to have everything "living".
Do you.. Do you think Living Dexers split their Dex between games?

>Home
>game
You really are desperate aren't you?

So SwSh has 600 mons, but if Home hypothetically gave you 500 spots, how is that "more than enough space" to have a living dex? What the fuck?

Well rotating Pokemon is garbage then.

1100>900

So you DO think that Living Dexers split their Living Dex across platforms? As if they keep 100 here, 100 there, 100 somewhere else?

That was already addressed.

Yes. At least I do because I'm not retarded enough to pay from transfer lmao

>I'm actually fine with the concept of Dexit and rotating Pokemon
SILENCE, SHILL

That's cool bro, so you have a Living Dex spread between your 3DS and Switch? Sounds retarded, lmao.