Do white trainers really?

Do white trainers really?

Attached: WhiteWomenReally.png (838x1314, 744.14K)

this except its a guy with his penis inside his female vaporeon

>implying you wouldn't fuck a Vaporeon

That vaporeon is fucking huge, what the hell?

Imagine those frilly ridges grinding against your cunt as you straddle his tail . . .

giwtwm

Cuddle with their Pokemon? Yes

Attached: slep.jpg (4032x3024, 980.97K)

Wouldn't feel good plus you aren't a real women

Post tits NOW!

I know of the latter, but how do you know about the former?
Is it all a sham how women can allegedly get off simply by biking thru a bumpy path?

Attached: 1642461878349.gif (900x1200, 3.11M)

I sleep like that with my Vaporeon plush so I guess yeah

magneto wishes he was a girl, but alas, not one

Hey I remember that drawthread

Who, him?

Attached: Magneto.gif (500x262, 67.11K)

I'm Asian and I'd sleep with my Ivysaur like this

Vaporeon consents

Attached: vap.png (1000x1000, 671.44K)

it would feel good and ive always wanted an excuse to tell guys that it feels damn good sitting with crotch flat on the floor without sounding like a freak. theres a pic of the alola girl sitting this way (clothed) and i doubt the artist realized how good it would feel they probably just thought it was a cute/sexy pose. bike thing also yes but the ep of family guy with the dirt road, unless you had something up there idk what the fuck lois was on in her menopausal state its not That sensitive. washing machine ep from scrubs yes but ive never done it personally. god i love educating the masses

God I wanna squeeze that tail so bad.

Some dudes allegedly get madly stiff from dirtbiking offroad because of the vibrations spreading thru their taint just right, but that's something I already heard about decades ago, it seems that a simmillar thing is going on with girls who love to ride horses and ponys too

Attached: water queen.jpg (2690x2772, 451.84K)

A male vaporeon!?!
Houndoom bros.....not like this....