CONFIRMED NO DIFFICULTY MODES IN SV HAHAHA

There's gonna be, yet again, NO difficulty mode in a game that is played by both 5-year-olds and 30+ year old veterans that know every detail about pokémon battles.

When all it takes is a little algorithm that increases enemy levels +20 or whatever lol, like countless rom hacks have done for decades now.

Another hand-holding cakewalk for babies incoming. Extremely disappointing.

Attached: Untitled.png (440x248, 116.69K)

So the usual

Just vote with your wallet lol

Attached: hell.jpg (449x648, 77.56K)

These, just don't buy it anyway user I believe in you

If you think difficulty options are the main reason people should avoid buying a game you're just stupid

Pokefags don't play pokemon.
They just support Gayfreak to jerk off to porkgirls

When are you going to understand that comp is meant for the autists, the main game is for everyone including the new people who picked up their first game?

ive been doing this since oras

OH NO NO NO THE GAME HAS A FEATURE ONLY ONE (1) GAME IN THE SERIES HAS HAD BEHIND COMPLETING THE GAME OH NO NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

who gives a shit op, everyone knew this was gonna be the case

It's not like we ever had it implemented properly, but man I wished they add this sometime in the future

>Confirmed
By who

your mother's rank snatch

difficulty modes are fucking worthless in pokemon and anyone who genuinely cares about difficulty instead of being a LARPing retard just plays PvP.

Attached: muhdifficulty.png (732x3040, 519.53K)

Use weaker pokemon
Rotate your team
Limit healing

Attached: 9DCD4968-00EF-4A14-A94D-7D5DE0D0A099.jpg (2000x1412, 343.33K)

when you're looking to shitpost anything is fair game lol

>Another hand-holding cakewalk for babies incoming.
welcome to pokemon since gen 1

>>When all it takes is a little algorithm that increases enemy levels +20 or whatever
cool now my pokemon get more exp thanks to the higher leveled opponents and the game because just as easy if not even easier and you fixed exactly nothing

CONFIRMED NO DIFFICULTY MODES IN ER HAHAHA

There's gonna be, yet again, NO easy mode in a game that is played by both 25-year-olds and 20+ year old newbies that don't know to just use magic 4head.

When all it takes is a little algorithm that decreases enemy levels -20 or whatever lol, like countless other games have done for decades now.

Another ass-raping torturefest for manbabies incoming. Extremely disappointing.

Attached: it's not being made for you.jpg (1400x802, 246.29K)

your wallet is tiny. you have to vote with other peoples wallets. to do that, you have to go on the internet and make people care what you have to say

I love this design I'm sad it has virtually no merch

they still aren't seeing the colour of my money

>NOOOOO DIFFICULTY MODES ARE LE BAD
I just know you're the retard who keeps spamming his overleveled Haxorus.