Are the government and banks just pumping money into this shit so the market doesn't collapse?

are the government and banks just pumping money into this shit so the market doesn't collapse?

Attached: knowledge_graph_logo.png (302x302, 6.33K)

pretty sure ghislanes buddy is majority shareholder or at least pretends not to be idk

Attached: Capture.jpg (649x763, 66K)

i have quite a lot in it, been waiting for a drop to buy more but it just stays as it is or slowly goes up

Why didn't Epstein bang her instead of little girls? Look at those jugs man

Attached: ezgif-2-fcc35d8a6a.jpg (2000x1333, 339.85K)

Warren Buffet is heavily invested in it, and boomers always win.

>Reminder
The original Iphone was horrendously bad.
Also, Apple helped to ruin the world and make it gay by perfecting brainwash marketing.

warren buffet also says to only invest in what you understand and you know he doesn't know shit about it

they pimped the girls out, it was an elaborate business but jeff made the mistake of taking his own product. thank god the trials were scrubbed and we''ll never get to learn the identity of all their clients

nigga lliterally everyone buys this shit. Its the most used item single business in the entire world. How the fuck are you gonna act like its not undrvalued? Amazon and apple and microsoft should literally be the entire stock market and some chinese equivelants as well

he was unironically a glow nigger. do you really think a high school teacher ascended to the upper echelons of hedge funds/asset management/etc., even with the benefit of judaism?

i'm not saying people don't use it, i'm saying we're in a recession and all it does is pump all the time, also it is overvalued just like everything else on the market

buy backs, try to educate yourself a lil bit

>The original Iphone was horrendously bad.
no it wasn't retard

Of course. That's their job as creators of money and agents of the system, to keep it afloat. Where the fuck have you been for the past 15 years user? This isn't new.

>little girls
LGs are man's best fiend

Attached: 1629294237818.jpg (1024x742, 98.5K)

He knows that normies are willing to pay a (big) premium for Apple products

It definitely was. It had less than half the features of phones from years before. It was extremely inconvenient.
No one remembers this because it was the most successful marketing campaign in the history of the world.

It is still a useless shit.

>It had less than half the features of phones from years before
name a single feature.

I have bought 1 Apple product ever. Never used Amazon, never paid for Microsoft stuff. Fuck giving them more money. The same people complaining about the 1% give all there money to them.

wtf i looked up the experiment and they literally showed dudes naked pics?

Attached: 1658976686771407.jpg (990x990, 113.17K)