Im Japanese

Do you have any questions?
But I'm not good at English,so my answer is slow.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (1200x800, 6.35K)

Do you like Abe? Is nakadashi mesugaki legal in Japan?

死ね

Uh uh hai hai Narudao.

Etooo... kore wa... Pokemonu Sorudo ando Shirudo Nintendo Suwichu, dozo.

Ahhhhhh- yabe yabe.

Argigato.

How do Pokémon fans in Japan feel about the state of the franchise compared to the west

内地開けろ

No u

Attached: 1657633825559.jpg (359x288, 27.76K)

ポケモンがすき?
好きなポケモンがなに?

Why don’t you guys have sex and make baby?
Why are you fucking autistic? To think the Japs believed they could give the Chinese a “soul.”

Are adults in Japan interested in Pokémon?
And are they as obsessive about it as western fans are?

Do they want to have sex with fictional animals too?

I don't like him, but my heart went out to him.
It's illegal.
Do you understand that words mean?

What brings you here

stop posting kanji right fucking now, i'm not even n5

Why aren't you circumcised?

I think you try to write Japanese,I’m happy,but sorry, I can't understand your Japanese.
Sorry,I can't understand mean of franchise.
内地?
Yes! I like Pokémon!
I like Reuniclus.

>I like Reuniclus.
based (ベイスド)

>Sorry,I can't understand mean of franchise.
What I'm trying to say is how do people from Japan feel about Pokémon videogames in terms of quality? How do they feel about the quality of the games? How do they feel about the rate at what they are releasing them (one every year)? do Japanese fans feel there has been a drop in quality? are Japanese fans disappointed about the latest games? are Japanese angry about the latest games? are they upset about the fact that every new game won't include every Pokémon ever created? do they feel the games are lacking in content? are they bothered by the lackluster visuals when games like Super Mario Odyssey and Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild look a lot better on the same console?

And so on

Attached: 1447599681418.jpg (640x424, 11.71K)

Hello
what is your favorite pokemon among the ones in this picture?
Thank you

Attached: myth.jpg (850x351, 118.16K)

Fucking EFSs. I'll reword your question.

Do Japanese people think Pokemon is still good? Do Japanese people feel older Pokemon games are good?

I'm not autistic.
Some Japanese adults like Pokémon as same as you are.
But I think people who want to have sex with Pokémon are lesser.
I know here on Japanese Pokémon Internet forum.

>But I think people who want to have sex with Pokémon are lesser.
Are people who want to have sex with Pokemon common in Japan? They are very common on this board, as you can see if you look at the catalog.

>Some Japanese adults like Pokémon as same as you are.
But is it common for adults to like Pokémon in Japan? It's understandably aimed towards children but some of them become attached as they grow, does that happen in Japan or do they grow out of it?

Was this leak known at all over in Japan? How did people react to it?

It's the one that leaked a lot for Sword and Shield, including Mugendina (Eternatus), the main characters, and the final starter evolutions.

Attached: Affleck Leak.png (1080x740, 595.76K)

What group did the guy think mr. Abe was associated with? Not pokemon related of course but I'm curious if you know more than we do.