Why yes! As a matter of fact, my favorite legendary is Lugia. How could you tell?

>Why yes! As a matter of fact, my favorite legendary is Lugia. How could you tell?

Attached: 4e5.png (840x1250, 319.3K)

>reshiram
ftfy

Why are Lugia fans so autistic?
I have never seen a group more autistic than Lugia fans

These disturb me to this day. The irony of them wanting to sell this as a toy "for kids" ignoring the breasts and the hole

Attached: O1CN01PSfaCV1kCN154RMdu_!!6000000004647-0-tbvideo.jpg (1920x1080, 80.24K)

Wait, a fan didn't make this?

Easy, its creator Takeshi Shudo was a disturbed person with self-destructive tendencies like alcoholism and drug use (really, check the light novel based on the anime written by him)

Went the Pokémon 2000 movie came out, he created Lugia thinking it would be a movie-exclusive creature and that it would a "maternal" spirit of the sea. Much to his dismay, Lugia was given a male voice in the movie. This caused Shudo to lament himself for years until he died from overdose.

Attached: Takeshi_Shudō.jpg (640x855, 119.04K)

A broken person designed a broken creation which attracts broken people

Huh sounds like a mommy guy. I bet he would fap to Cynthia if he still alive

Genuinely how the fuck do people find Lugia arousing?
He can look cool in earlier games but now he just looks so stupid with his 3D model

Its big tummy attracts a lot of vorefags and inflationfags

Will always have this gem at least

Attached: ca1.jpg (600x800, 59.67K)

Was this done as a shitpost or was this actually supposed to be a serious story? Either way, kek

Attached: media_FOhmsrQXoAM_LdE.jpg (567x518, 32.44K)

>he created Lugia thinking it would be a movie-exclusive creature
why did he think that?

I don't even know, man.

Attached: mr_burns_and_his_lugia_by_alicetiger_d3i6fod-fullview.jpg (900x1223, 93.32K)

Because it wasn't designed by GameFreak. This was the start of the franchise, so a lot of norms that we have in-place now weren't really established yet. Apparently the Silver mascot was going to be based on a lion until someone at GF saw Lugia's design and decided to make that the Silver mascot instead.

well shit, now I wish we'd gotten the lion

Its sprite was datamined from the beta, so here you go.

Attached: Es_rmbIUcAAL51i.jfif.jpg (1777x1000, 276.11K)

this is way better than lugia wtf

Its made by a chink sweatshop, they also did a Goodra "'infatable pooltoy"'

>hairy Lugia

God I hope he doesn't eat me haha