Final Evolutions

>Necromancer (Grass/Dark)
>My moms dead crocodile (Fire/Ghost)
>Conquistador (Water/Fighting)

Attached: 00-featured-gen9-starter-pokemon-press-art.jpg (750x350, 87.31K)

Wish someone would explain Fuecoco's final form other than "oh, it's still a goofy crocodile". I'd like ANYTHING describing it other than the stupid rooster comb.

>Necromancer (Grass/Dark)
Welp, was hoping for Zorro

Necromancer sounds great, interesting how a cute little cat become such a evil creature that absorbs power from the dead to use in battle, this will be the most sinister grass starter of all

It's odd that we always end up knowing about the Grass and water evos before the fire one. All of these leaks and all we have is that it looks similar to an alligator

Worth noting this isn't from one of the primary sources. That said, all of these would fit with what HAS been leaked by these sources along with official details.

>It makes perfect sense for a necromancer to have some "busted ability" like Khu teased, more than the common ideas being tossed out. The droopy mask, darker colors, and flower around the neck from the leaked image would fit such a design well too. Type obviously fits to a T. I'd absolutely see a feminine necromancer being "so-so" in looks.
>Kaka confirmed Fuecoco remains a crocodile, which this alleged leaker gets correct. If it's a cockatrice, then it being described as "dragonesque" would make sense. It being a goofy design with a serious side is an obvious extension of Fuecoco's personality.
>Quaxly being Don Quixote is the most obvious connection, and I see how the leaked concept might fit into the concept. It's a clever way to expand on Quaxly's personality and looks. If it indeed as a water horse attack, its lanky appearance would fit well. Just look at how Game Freak just recently handled Calyrex in terms of mounting its steeds.

I think the biggest thing going for these concepts is that these ideas sidestep a lot of the common fan theories we see. They seem like ideas Game Freak would make, and mesh well together. That said, while I'd love these ideas, we'll have to see if more evidence comes up for them.

We learned about Delphox before Chesnaught

Worth noting outside of the typings the themes are all from fucking Blaines, the least reliable source on the internet

>Unova had Servine and Dewott leaked earlier than Pignite, but all three finals were dropped together.
>Kalos had Delphox, then Greninja, then finally Chesnaught.
>Alola leaked all at the same time.
>Galar had Rillaboom and Inteleon slightly before Cinderace if I recall correctly, but it was very close together in time.
>Hisui was true, but again only hours apart.

It's happened several times, but not enough to really be a full pattern.

Someone revealed that this info was being shared over a month ago. Could easily be larping BS, but it does seem Blaines is echoing someone else here whether or not it's wrong.

Fuecoco is not going to be Fire ghost we just had one

We had 3 Fire/ Fighting in a row.

>every reliable leaker claims it will be Fire/Ghost
>implying Game Freak cares about redundancy

Lel newfag

Last time, fire got brand new typing for a starter, grass and water was given reused typing, but this time grass and water will have unique typings, at least for a starters

We got 3 poison dragon mons in a row

Who says about grass cat being a necromancer? It's sounds bs, because we literally seen leaked image cat evolution wearing mask. It be a trickster, because delphox has witch theme. GF at least not sharing same themes for starters. You can see infernape and rillaboom, both monkeys, but not same themes. Who says, that is a necromancer, then i think it is likely fake

There's a fairy crocodile in spanish folklore supposedly. I want Fuecoco to be a fairy crocodile. This could be fake but I want it to be real

Attached: image_2022-07-14_195009273.png (1200x773, 902.59K)

>GF at least not sharing same themes for starters.
We got Infernape and Emboar back-to-back. I don't think Game Freak is THAT picky about reusing similar ideas. I'd also argue that a witch isn't the same as a necromancer, especially if they give it more of a cultist vibe. The source is iffy, since it's an anonymous one from a month ago that could have just guessed a few things right, but this isn't really the best reasoning against it.

Khu comfirmed this faecroc is fake tho
But seriously fuck you Khu

It would be funny if it ended up a cocollona even after this ended up being fake, but I really doubt it wouldn't have been mentioned by now if that was the case. This design also lacks the rooster's crow that Kaka teased.

rip i wanted it to be real so bad but if it has the rooster's crop ill be alright. i just want my big doofy idiot fairy dragon. someday...

yes and people got pissed so they got told to knock it off

those aren't starters

And? People still bought it anyway