THE GYM LEADERS DON'T HAVE SCALED LEVELS? NOOOOOOO GAME FREAK INCOMPETENT AND LAZY!

>THE GYM LEADERS DON'T HAVE SCALED LEVELS? NOOOOOOO GAME FREAK INCOMPETENT AND LAZY!
how come pokemon fans are retards who don't understand how open world games work?

Attached: lynel.jpg (1280x720, 113.52K)

hello there DISCORD

Attached: 1652343291364(1).jpg (354x608, 18.62K)

>Legend of Reddit
Didn't read

no they legitimately don't and they also have romhack brainrot

It begins

NOOOO NOT GEORGE COSTANZA

The Lynel is not a mandatory battle while usually you have to beat all the gyms before ending the game. Being a optional fight means they cant go crazy.

If they cant go crazy (it is main plot after all) is probably obvious one of two things:

>There is a subtle order seeing the level progression (and thats bad because why are you going to fight the level 20 leader AFTER beating the level 50 one?)

>ALL gyms are more or less the same level, and I think I havent to explain why this is shit.

Pick your poison

BELIEVE IT OR NOT
GEORGE
ISN'T A SHILL

Additionally on the first option, they bring back SWSH's Wild Area Level Caps that arbitrarily dictate when you can or can't try to capture a Pokemon based on its level.
You could all too easily roam around long enough to find a Level 30-50 shitter and immediately curbstomp the narrative, and due to how generous EXP is in modern Pokemon, you'll be ahead of the curve even once the levels start catching up.

They just are

>>There is a subtle order seeing the level progression (and thats bad because why are you going to fight the level 20 leader AFTER beating the level 50 one?)
>>ALL gyms are more or less the same level, and I think I havent to explain why this is shit.
both sound good to me, keep seething number autist

>WAAAAAAAAH WHY ARE POKEMON GAMES EASY
>"ok here you go here's this open world game where you can fight high level gyms right away for more challenge"
>NOOOOOOOOO IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HARD THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SAME LEVEL AS ME

Attached: 1526691830774.jpg (399x400, 13.35K)

>Additionally on the first option, they bring back SWSH's Wild Area Level Caps that arbitrarily dictate when you can or can't try to capture a Pokemon based on its level.

Do people really think this won't be in? The game straight up won't function if you can just buy 200 pokeballs and run into the end game trying to throw them at full HP mons.

can you make a new thread with this exact text?

what's wrong with having freedom?

what's wrong with the game actually being balanced?

Chaos ensures

you can balance it with your own choices

Nothing stops them from making battles equalize leves etc. To a "level" playing field like in pvp. Except autism.

What if I want to be underleveled?

Open world is a meme that should have never tainted this franchise. Not that it was good, but it somehow managed to make it worse.

gen 1 was open world, unovatranny

>unironically trying to defend this shit
Pokemon is doomed

>NOOOO STOP DEFENDING A DESIGN CHOICE THAT'S PERFECTLY REASONABLE

No it isn't.
Learn the difference between Nonlinear and Open World.

How the fuck do we know that Gym Leaders aren't scaled?
The leaker didn't say it or did he?

he did say that, but honestly I do agree with OP, no scaling in a game like this is a good thing(and a very common one)

Where did he say it?
I need a pic

>open world
>surrounded by BOLLARDS