ITT: we criticize pokemon games with the same standards we use to criticize gen 6

>ITT: we criticize pokemon games with the same standards we use to criticize gen 6

wow this game is so lazy, they couldn’t even make a proper dungeon for the legendaries so they just lazily made them stand right in front of you. This game is clearly rushed and probably could have been saved with a proper Grey version.

Attached: EFC48669-5A0D-47E7-9127-1BC0AD9875CA.jpg (320x240, 14.29K)

Cry more Kalosperm

>they just made going up the volcano a fucking cutscene instead of a fleshed out volcano dungeon
holy fuck this game is unfinished

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 672.5K)

>the musketeers see trouble coming
>decide to get over their hatred of humans to team up with and help them
>challenge trainers to see who is worthy of catching them
K I N O

I don't know what you're trying to reference.

>better hold the player's hand.
>legendaries are just too tricky.
>"Hey, how about I put myself in a pokeball for you! Rest your head."

>2nd gym is 5 minutes after the 1st gym
>5th gym is 5 minutes after the 4th gym
>takes forever to get from the 6th gym to the 7th
holy fuck what is this pacing? This game was clearly rushed.

Attached: E094806F-53EF-4476-B30B-B8FD5703802D.jpg (1473x1475, 361.78K)

>2nd gym is 5 minutes after the 1st gym
Don't you have to backtrack and can even do an optional dungeon while you're at it?

>A fucking circle

This shit is more linear than alola.

Attached: ZfBaX9P[1].jpg (915x700, 62.73K)

>thread claiming to cry about criticisms people give Gen 6
>It's all criticisms that only apply to Alola and Galar
Hmm..

>haunted area
>filled with KANTOOOOOOO pokemon
holy shit they couldn’t even give Sinnoh its own identity

Attached: 677FB70F-3D8E-40F1-8C17-33F4ED99E16A.jpg (1323x1125, 524.74K)

>Woah look at this awesome mechanic of changing seasons!
>Oh... it only works in a couple tiny, irrelevant zones where nothing happens?
PURE LAZINESS & WASTED POTENTIAL

Attached: 520[1].jpg (520x392, 64.57K)

>Kalos fans so addicted to deflection they have to make a thread directly about it
Is it because you know your defense is failing, or because you've convinced yourself that it is?

Annoying cutscenes and lack of exploration are complaints Kalos gets too, it just looks like they go toward Alola and Galar more because the Kalos fans make a post about other regions twice for every time they see Kalos criticized

>Annoying cutscenes and lack of exploration are complaints that only Alola fans deflect onto Kalos in an attempt to make their region look better
FTFY

>50934035
>proving the point immediately by deflecting to another region when accused of deflecting to other regions
You really only have one response, it's sad.

Not that user, but way to be a massive hypocrite.

Alola fans are known for their wide history of attributing their faults onto Kalos, so it's not surprising that it takes precedence

Attached: 1520276836580.png (1126x404, 93.13K)

This doesn't work because BW has some legendaries out in the open/part of the story and some legendaries in dungeons, while Kalos has exclusively the former.

yeah everyone knows kalos had no legendaries hidden in optional dunge-

Attached: file.png (871x232, 190.6K)

One (1) dungeon, excuse me. Forgot about Zygarde.

>way to be a hypocrite
What in my post is hypocritical? I didn't deny that the flaws are mentioned in connection to other regions, just stated correctly that a lot of recent genwars have directly involved Kalos fans, like the thread we are currently posting in. The leaks slowed them down, but it has been pretty hard to miss the last year of their constant spam against Unova, Sinnoh, Alola, and Galar to try to claim their games were better.
The fact that the first attempt at denying that they deflect often was to blame another fanbase should be all the proof you need. If that's not enough,you cango backand look at the archive to see their constant attempts at using other games as scapegoats for Kalos being terrible.

>gen 6 is the worst in the series because of x reason
>"how is it the worst for x reason when x reason is also in gen 5?"
>S-S-STOP DEFLECTING SHUT UP

Hypocrites run the world. I will trash that shithole Kalos however I like. You Kaloscucks with your whataboutisms only make me laugh.

Is this the cope thread?

Why kalos has fans?

Nah, this isn't a waifu thread.

Pretty much.