What's the password?

What's the password?

Attached: RADICAL.png (240x160, 7.79K)

>radical reddit
go back

SHOCKSLAYER

Enter code Woyaopp in the console to access rare candies from NPC in Viridian

Enter code SO2Toxic in the console to access care packages from various locations across Kanto

Enter code DexAll in the console to view all encounters on every route with the DexNav

All of these must be done from the SNES in your house

Thank you

Attached: RADICAL.png (240x160, 7.28K)

Is there a version of this hack that doesn't have the "balance" (read: coping) changes the absolute buffoon of a creator did?

Of course not
make it yourself

Guess I'll do just that, just like when I built my version of Following Platinum. Good thing the resources are all publicly available and don't require any actual skill to use.

Wha twas the problem with following [latinum? Haven't played it.

The 'vanilla' version was lacking some QOL improvements I fancy, while the Any Forums version had too much shit added in, basically.

>playing radical trash unironically
kys OP

Can you share your version of following platinum mate?

whaddaya talking about you gargantuan buffoon?

>hating on someone's enjoyment
Never change Any Forums, never change

Sure, if this thread survives till I get home, I'll post it here. Otherwise I'll share it in the romhacking thread I guess.

>all enjoyment is inherently good
pedophiles enjoy raping children, so that makes it good, right? Considering you're probably a tranny you probably agree

Comparing playing a free romhack that hurts no one to raping a child.
How many meds you take for the asperger's kiddo?

Why does this one romhack in a sea of romhacks make so many anons piss and shit themselves in seething rage so much?

Attached: rb2lch777oc61.jpg (637x608, 26.48K)

Couple of reasons
>got a huge popularity boost for being the first fire red romhack to include all the "new gen" features, including every pokemon in the dex, after the rage over the dexcut
>blew up around the same time as pokemonchallenges who was/is already hugely controversial and who made the game even more popular by streaming it
>there was an NPC in a very early build, now long removed, that said anyone who found the game too hard was just used to games for toddlers
It was a perfect setting for a shitstorm of autism, and certain decisions since (like changing Corvisquire's evo level to 60 because Erika and Sabrina were beaten easily by Corviknight, or the fact the game prevents you from going to Fuchsia until after Sabrina because Kanto's openness doesn't lend well to difficulty) were just fuel on the fire

think about it.
>no pronoun/trans shit (reborn)
>no edgy storyline (medicham in lava.gif)
>no retarded branding (SHOCKSLAYER presents SHOCKSLAYER'S Crystal Clear by SHOCKSLAYER)
it's just a content focused (all Pokemon in one game) hack with higher difficulty that doesn't let you cheese with shift, hyper potions in battle and level caps. there are 10000 other hacks for other people's various needs.
so why is RR singled out? unironically because it's too hard for the average retard on this board, which would be fine, but said tards get genuinely upset over seeing other people enjoy the game that filtered them, and watching its popularity grow. apparently if you like rr you're a smogonfag lol

that's literally it. remember this whenever you see someone pop a blood vessel over the game (and you definitely will)

>unironically because it's too hard for the average retard on this board

i am the average retard on this board, and this hack was unironically easy, although a bit grindy and fights were more prep checks than actual difficulty.

the romhack creator got assblasted when making it cause he got exposed that he was even worse than the average Any Forums retard and made changes to inflate the difficulty and boost his own ego

I don't know, it sounds pretty dumb to get mad at a game just because it has a lot of features, changed one Pokémon's evolution level or because some random basedboy YouTuber played it. That applies to so many games. I guess the NPC you mentioned would annoy people but tons of hacks have edgy NPCs.

This makes more sense, thank you. I can see why people would rage over other people having fun with and praising a game that filtered them.

I might finally try it out. Last time I saw a post it mentioned a no grinding mode that removes all semblance of EV/IV training, and I fucking hate that shit, so that might actually be fun combined with it having level caps for bosses. Thanks anons

Attached: thinking-cat.jpg (500x375, 43.72K)