Region specific challenge runs

Anyone have any ideas for a HGSS specific challenge run, or just generational challenge runs in general if you have those in mind too

Attached: 95A112C3-C8C6-4D2B-92AF-C97F1A7D1137.jpg (1200x1095, 236.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14k7tWeiM1aV54TPtRLwgMNJC-dA-Mgf4vHfTv6Fg6B8/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably not using more than 4 Pokémon reaching the Elite Four, since it's the only way the level curve makes sense

A normal run with a full team.

putting it down and playing black 2 instead

But I’ve already 100%d white 2

user this thread is about HGSS, not SM.

A run where the only Pokémon you can catch and use come from the Pokéwalker as soon as it's available. Bonus points if the same goes for items.

hmm maybe, dont own a pokewalker and wanted to emulate but i could just pkhex a random mon in i guess? dunno

First time through a game I always use only that Regions new mons. Johto only is actually kinda hard most people slip in some kantomons

Single stagers only

This: is pretty fun in Hoenn. Especially if you play ORAS and get mega stones for the pokemon that have them.
You can also do the same run in Alola pretty well, or open it up to low (as in ~450 or below) BST 2-stages.

hmmm, if i allow myself to rock smash in ruins of alph and trade a fossil to sinnoh i could use a team of aerodactyl, heracross, lapras, tauros, girafarig, and......shuckle?

You're only allowed to use Pokemon that no other trainers in the game (minus facility trainers) use.

this sounds incredibly difficult to orchestrate if not just impossible

Ditto?

use Chikorita, no overleveling and items

using ditto in game sounds horrendous, but maybe?

Don't use any Pokemon that have legs, name yourself FUKLEGS

>this sounds incredibly difficult to orchestrate if not just impossible

Nah.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14k7tWeiM1aV54TPtRLwgMNJC-dA-Mgf4vHfTv6Fg6B8/edit#gid=0

>Gift only pokemon
for HGSS that always interested me because it's the game that gives out the most and it's a neat antithesis to your rival stealing his.

If you have a rom, try a randomized playthrough. Make sure to have the held items random to for a true scuffed experience.