We decided to piggyback off of his legacy

>We decided to piggyback off of his legacy
oh no no no

Attached: kek.png (591x247, 34.37K)

"WE" would like to tease
???

Is Khu falling more and more into madness? Every time he posts, his posts look more and more autistic.

Attached: sad.png (800x450, 345.22K)

Can you give more context if you’re gonna make a thread user? Nobdoy is going to give a shit otherwise about a twitter screencap with zero context

Who is this "his"?

god i love khus meltdown i dont give a shit if the leaks are real or wall-e fakes or whatever but this meltdown is fucking delicious

Loli pokemon??
Awooga

>NOOO HE RUINED MY PLANS NOOOOOO
lmao stay irrelevant and eat shit chink puppy.

Yes and it's amazing. Just need to push him alittle more before he khummits suicide

SEETHING

I wonder if we can push him into just leaking the whole thing
Just rile him up enough till he just dumps the entire game or something

>Thanks to a guy, here's your loli waifu
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Why doesn't he show us the loli?

It’s a Freudian slip. He’s basically confirming that he gets his info from someone before relaying to us

So, what will the Hammer loli be like

khusisters...

I think he uses "WE" as if he received his information from [someone else] to give an illusion targeted at GF and Nintendo so that Nintendo won't send their ninjas directly at him but to this [someone else]. Literally useless as the ninjas will have to ice Khu first before they can get to this [someone else], implying this mysterious person exists in the first place anyway.

This fag create a calendar for stupid his riddles but kakachad ruins them hahaha now his mad af

This is hilarious. Finally a real leaker shows up and Khu is forced to actually give solid details if he wants to keep the spotlight on him. The whole point of a leak is knowing something you shouldn’t before hand. Some bogus collage that expects people to somehow figure out that Cheryl’s ancestor makes an appearance in PLA because “look guys, I put a picture of Kotori from LoveLive! Kotori has a similiar personality to Cheryl, plus she has a green hair tie…you can totally figure out that means something relating to Cheryl, right?!”

No, just say the character’s loli ancestor shows up and be done with it.

De-aged Mighty Thor. Somewhat like Wonder Loli

My theory is that the mon will be based off of moon rabbits that pound mochi