Let's be honest, Cynthia is most likely going to win tomorrow

Let's be honest, Cynthia is most likely going to win tomorrow.

But in the off chance the writers throw us a curve ball and she loses... How would you react?

Attached: 4352657673453256.png (797x398, 230.03K)

I will laugh at shitroonafags for weeks.

i'm just an observer waiting to watch Any Forums's meltdown from a safe distance

>. How would you react?
wring soma unovafag necks

An Iris upset is probably the most hilarious thing that could realistically happen with this bracket.

Nah, get fucked simp

This. I don't give enough of a shit about either cynthia or iris to care about how well they do in the ashnime. Just want to laugh at all the seething retards here who don't realize that this show is pre-written and they're not watching a live action sport that can have varied results.

Wait outside of the animation studio with a camera since KyoAni blaze might happen again. Gonna make a lot of shekels selling those photos and may consider helping the police catch the Shirona schizo who burned it.

Attached: 1657727912025.jpg (1400x788, 70.63K)

Its just basic story telling, they fucked up and had iris and ash fight already with ash winning. Now it isn't as clear cut as lance being destined to lose to Diantha because he already lost to Leon, and there being no reason for them to have a rematch they still probably would rather give us a different match up then retread ash and iris fighting.

I would celebrate.

>and they're not watching a live action sport
These are pre-written too. Don't tell me you actually fell for it?

> How would you react?

Attached: 9A87B53D-A305-48C5-981F-883F5688D71C.gif (498x330, 3.29M)

Cynthia won

Attached: 1657698355609.jpg (720x1600, 122.43K)

I would wake up cause I would clearly be dreaming.

Cynthia won't lose. Fuck Iris and Irisfags.

Indifference.
It literally doesn't matter because Ash is running on plot armor that could even surpass the mightiest of shonenshit protagonists right now as long as they're between him and battling Leon at the finals.

> You lost to ME? Cynthia you're such a kid

If she loses or win I couldn't care less because I will continue to fap to her either way. Everyone should do the same as me.

Literally who cares? Cynthia is a fan favorite, and no one likes Iris. Of course she's going to win.

Couldn't care although even though I like her I hope she loses just to see the autists shit themselves in rage

We'll bully sinnohfetuses out of the board forever

I think Iris will put up a good fight, losing doesn't mean getting curbstomped.

>These are pre-written too
quit exposing the business, ya dingus. we've got those marks eating out of our palm