Make bank from crypto

>Make bank from crypto
>Can't think of a single thing to spend it on
>Still want to commit suicide

What was the point?

Attached: 1653727501799.jpg (1096x907, 87.44K)

just buy all kinds of manchild toys you will feel better

Figure out your purpose, go outside and make friends

imagine being paid to make people sad online
get a real job you fucking piece of shit
not bumping this demoralization shill thread

You are weak!

Fuck stinky pussy

For me, its giving thousands of dollars to people i used to associate with before going 110% loner just to see the befuddled look on their face as suddenly appear to throw cash at them just to disappear again.

Attached: 1656621469103.jpg (1600x1066, 1.74M)

you fucking idiot you spend it on not having to wage and thats the best most valuable thing you can buy

fucking based

you can at least pay for money with MATIC through Wirex

Attached: 014C71F5-A1A8-4454-B10F-C20F31F8BAB8.jpg (1059x785, 94.37K)

Take up some hobbies, money is the key to the fun ones. Rc helicopters, sailing, go karts…
Go travel to random fuckin places. Want to visit Antarctica? You could yell at some penguins.
How about getting drunk in a hot air balloon?

This is just a cope you want to be as close to death as possible without actually having to kill yourself. You want to live on an isolated plot of land, in a house, and spend your life focused on your hobbies, which you only do so you don't have time to think about what you really want, which is to die.

Life is utterly meaningless.

Attached: kekekekekek.png (97x97, 20.79K)

Posting the same shit everyday, clearly.

So why are you here

wrong board faggot
mods do the needful

Obviously it was never about the money but he frens you made along the way

Not everyone is as retarded as you.
I already have my isolated plot of land where I can focus on my hobbies and I love it.
If I had more money, I would be more open to hire people and free up my time as working an engineering job while renovating a house and running a homestead is actually a lot of work.
Hopefully, my wife gets pregnant soon and she will have more time to do things around the house instead of it all falling on me, but then again, having a kid might also take a lot of time so I don't think I am winning that battle.

All lies, and even if it wasn't, none of it would have made you happy anyway.

Donate that money to your Any Forums bros. It will be a meaningful thing and you'll feel unburdened from money you don't need.

this

send me BTC if your money is so meaningless to you and it’s not another nigger-tier demoralization thread

3Kaxnoo4C7DRegCWXBGQK9cPxH7zBeBpPj

Attached: 8B780429-C7E9-40F9-AAB0-D62226418B29.jpg (378x410, 17.77K)

keep making money till you figure it out
thats what i do