Pokemon will never be good again

Pokemon will never be good again

Attached: file.png (1240x1188, 480.04K)

Why have the only difficult games only get released after GO then?

Pokemon unite and what else?

nothing wrong with the first 3 mons

Name the post swsh difficult pokemon games

>hand holding simulators with 80% cutscenes
>difficult

Only Disney can save us

Attached: Imagen PNG 3.png (1080x608, 170.75K)

I hope Microsoft buys Nintendo for maximum furry pedo seeth

You really think people on tumblr weren’t into Pokémon before Sylveon’s debut??? You’re such an idiot.

They are furries too

>makes six points
>gets all six wrong
wew

Disney is too busy spending money on grooming and/or killing kids

Fuck that, I'll gladly take Pokemon over Disney. Pokemon at least managed to get this far on its own, without any of the scandals or buying out other properties. It's actually kind of impressive when you think about it.

Attached: 52d7e23fb5ccdbb243369d1b6608107a.jpg (564x705, 77.63K)

I'm surprised that Nintendo isn't there.

seething

It was never good to begin with. Red and Green were genuine kusoges that only succeeded because they fulfilled novelties no one else had accomplished at the time (handheld monster collector with 151 completely unique monsters and multiplayer functionality) that was enough a hit due to those novelties to immediately start work on a bugfixed version, Blue.
Fastforward to where Ishihara saw Yen Signs and he started the massive push for multimedia mutation, and then he realized, "why stop there?" when he looked overseas and saw even more money, and made an even BIGGER push to get Pokemon localized despite how against it everyone was due to it being "too Japanese", but because so much media had already been established, NoA couldn't come in and westernize Pokemon without it being too much a cost investment between games, merch and effectively having to make their own Pokemon cartoon since the anime would be too tall an order to modify so heavily.

Anyone wo cries about a Pokemon, especially Charizard, is under the age of 18 or a zoomer since zoomers are born mentally deranged.

Attached: 18plus.gif (400x300, 22.14K)

Disney is filled with pedophiles

>nooooooooooooo not my hecking wholesome and aweome and pwnsome and epic and badass dwagun!!!!!
breaking news: zoomers like Charizard the most because they like what's popular and trendy only

>charizard
not in SV
>lucario
nothing much can be done about this sadly
>sylveon
tumblr is well dead after banning nsfw
>GO
not relevant
>SWSH
true but there is a bit of hope with turner and masuda gone

Every single big name company in the world is or is at least complicit in such atrocities.
Some are just better at hiding the evidence than others.

>since the anime would be too tall an order to modify so heavily.
Didn't stop them from trying.

Here is the real culprit though
>let's make KANTOOOOOOO again and the only Pokemon you can use are KANTOOOO espies
>also let's casualize and remove content because dp was too hard
>also let's make the game a pixelated mess for some dumb reason and a gimmick to a website that will die in a few years

Attached: 51IjaK7+g7L.jpg (500x461, 57.6K)

I'm not talking about replacing rice balls with donuts, I'm talking about outright replacing monster designs.

>Kanto pokemon aren't in the wild and only unlocked in post-game
>the only game with Hard Mode
>still more effort thant shitting the same asset flip from 2013 game every single time
anyway, kill yourself discord tranny troll

GO is as casual as you want it to be. I was sceptic at first too, tried it and got sucked deep into it. It's rather frustrating though, because the majority is still a bunch of casuals who don't even understand type matchups, let alone IVs and CP. Unfortunate how it affected the msg, really.