This retard should delete his account or I'll myself report him to Nintendo

This retard should delete his account or I'll myself report him to Nintendo

Attached: IMG_20220714_124437.jpg (1080x768, 203.44K)

Is he using a royal we?

PLEASE DO THAT

>report him to Nintendo
At this point I'm surprised Any Forums haven't done that already

He's a schizophrenic

>Implying he's not feeding us little undecyphrable informations on nintendo's behalf for keeping the hype train rolling

He's not doing nothing besides feeds his own ego. He's just a teenager looking for attention since the pixeled pics gave us more relatable information than his stupid riddles

He knows his shits user. You don't have a clue about your shits.

Snitches get stiches, OP.

i just reported his account to nintendo and tpc. just shot them an email with screenshots

Just do it already you useless waste of space. Your threats are hollow, either do it or quit yapping like others before you.

I'm not (You)ing anyone; you fags know who you are. Why do you guys get so weird about shit like this? I'd swear half of you fuckers are mentally stuck in middle school with this bitch-tier social media drama and shit. Let them post their fucking riddles and just ignore it.

Ratting them out to GF or Nintendo is such a bitch move of an idea, and any guy doing this should forfeit his right to be male. Never thought I'd see anyone actually contemplate sucking GF's cock just to bully an internet persona. What a fucking world.

10 citizen points have been credited to your social account, Citizen Khu.

Attached: 1657646354933.jpg (320x320, 13.21K)

>or I'll myself report
Based retard

Hey Khu don't get mad just leak actual stuff

You'd think that'd have happened when he pissed off reddit last month. They're super report happy.

Based. Khu will now rightfully get sued for 2 million dollars just like that other leaker.

It's High Elvish Prehistoric English

faggot number can't be khu because of the reddit spacing and the level of english

I'm glad this schizo is seething

We will go for leaks no matter how shitty they are. If you make them this vague then you're the ass.

why does he always refer himself as "we"?

You're being the one sucking a random teenagers cock who just likes some attention and think it's god because they make some shitty elementary school poetry. We already had leakers like in Gen 6 when Espurr and Inlay were leaked and it was fine no riddle shit they just posted and vanished

>khu
>we
He obviously has Dissociative Identity Disorder (DIDdly doodly do!) (Twitter, 2022), further characterized as a Multiple Identity System, where different identities inhabit the same body, but all share the body's. experiences. The identities within the system may be different genders and ages, and may have. distinct sexual preferences and behaviors (Astraea's, 2007). I think it would be prudent for all parties involved to seek help, and especially take their clozapine with regularity.
...May I suggest taking the medication..not orally.. but as a suppository?

Attached: 1656535796074.png (351x235, 5.06K)

>the level of english
Anyone can type a sentence in Words to correct grammatical and spelling errors before posting, Khu.

Yes, such as

Caught unawares! I myself chalange thee!

Its not uncommon for gimmick accounts to be shared between multiple people

These retards are afraid of Nintendo because of that bunch of idiots who fought on Sword and Shield's leak time and got sued. We have always had leakers in this community and nothing happened, they just need to post and go. They are actually being more exposed to Nintendo if they keep their accs.

Wow you remember that post? Topkek

He's not the insider. He has his own source who is.

we know it’s you riddler. even Any Forums is smart enough to know that you’re a retarded attentionwhore who is pissed off that an actual leaker stole your thunder

I want to believe nigger khu is behind this post, still seething cause a good fucking leaker finally appeared and now his bullshit is mostly irrelevant, I mean, he probably isn't here but a man can dream

Puppybros...

>I'm not (You)ing anyone
>proceeds to (You) everyone

Attached: f88.jpg (500x354, 32.83K)