Girlfriend found out about my LINK stack

>girlfriend found out about my LINK stack
>told me I have to sell all my Chainlink or she'll leave me

I keep saying "I'm not selling poopsie" but all she does is cry and scream at me now. What the fuck do I do?

Attached: angry-thomas-tank-engine.jpg (480x404, 17.44K)

stick it in her butt and the leave her

stick your dick in her mouth so she can't say words any more

Do you really want us to believe that you have a girlfriend? Top kek

dump her and get over it. why would you ruin your future millions over some short sighted obviously retarded female.. also why the fuck are you even considering her opinions on YOUR money... are you one of those modern day "males" that thinks females are equal and treat her like one? if so you're already a lost future divorcee

Look her deep in the eyes and grab her by the puss and say now you listen to me poopsie, I am NOT SELL8NG! IM NOT SELLING CHAINLNK AT $8.50. IM NOT SELLING CHAINLINK AT $10.00 IM NOT SELLING WHEN CHAINLINK IS $500. I AM NOT SELLING OK POOPSIE.

Can you delete this thread and post the south Dakota one instead

We've been dating for 15 years. I have quite a big LINK stack and she says I could have sold a small percentage of it to save her family's business, save her parents house, and get her dad better medical treatment.

For context, last year her family's local business was struggling hard because of covid, and then when her dad was crushed by a forklift, her parents sold their business. Her dad's legs and right arm had to be amputated. Her parents have enormous business debts and medical debts, and had to sell their house.

She is the love of my life, my little poopsie, but I cannot imagine selling all my Chainlink even at $100 each.

*1.5 years

im heartless. her family's bad luck would not be my finanical obligation and i'd scold the fuck out of your gf for assuming it was my place to fuck my future over for her family.

>She is the love of my life
user...

Attached: 1523604471545.png (1000x700, 100.75K)

Remember, she can divorce, cheat on you or leave you anytime she wants in this feminist dystopia

That's obviously her next move. Gonna pretend everything's ok and plan to marry him so she can divorce him a year later and get half his assets

I found myself in a similar situation recently. A few weeks ago, when one of my employees suddenly completed all of his work in half the time, I admit it raised my suspicions a little bit.

Of course it also helped tip me off that he was singing “that candy white, that nose nasty, make my work go real fasty” while he was doing it.

After the drug testing, we found out he’d been on a steady diet of cocaine and amphetamines for the last 18 hours. Man had enough uppers in him to beat Secretariat in a five furlong footrace.

When Linda from HR told me all of this, I complimented her on her excellent rack. She reminded me I wasn’t allowed to do that anymore after the company-wide meeting, then informed me that we had a choice to make with our drug bunny.

Naturally, I did what any company would do and fired half of his department and put the remaining workers on the same drug cocktail. We’ve tripled productivity and have never been more profitable.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Kek

kill her

My girlfriend sees my Xrp stack and supports me. She wants it to get larger and larger and isn’t a monkey brained idiot.

firmly but calmly tell the bitch to fuck off, vacate all her belongings, hand you the spare keys and never return.

>1.5 years
Doomp it. I've been with my girl for 2.5 and I would never let that bitch handle my finances or make me sell my holdings.

Fuck her father's missing limbs and their dogshit business. In 10 years you could be getting your dick sucked on a private plane by a woman far sexier than your girlfriend. You will not even remember this dumb bitch or her sad sap story.

You stand at a crossroads op. choose wisely.

You should kill yourself for saying poopsie and then give me your stack faggot this story is fake as shit

Imagin demanding that someone liquidate their retirement fund to prop up a failing business that should just go bankrupt.

>Do you really want us to believe you have a Link stack? Top kek
Fixed it