How was this allowed?

youtu.be/nvLDA70ZvbU

How was this allowed?

Attached: New Pokémon Discovered_ Introducing Meltan! 0-20 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

>i-its just a placeholder!!!
still laughing at those cucks

Attached: dabbin.gif (936x954, 205.7K)

They should do it again, but with a better game

>that time when joe got mad at meltan's surprise appearance during chikorita community day, most likely because he wasn't the first one to document it

Attached: 1537885023279.png (635x690, 74.41K)

This is cool, why the fuck don't they ever do things like this

LMAO

I wonder how long he was paying for people to get Corocoro leaks before anyone else for before it he relaized it's pointless

Joe tries too hard to appear "brand-friendly" so he can get free review copies from TPCi when everybody knows he salivates at the leaks and has even pirated the games (remember when he reported on BW not giving Exp. not realising that was the anti-piracy measure?)
Biggest sellout in history

Joe is an idiot

>never seen this b4 lol
>o wait i have a literal perfect condition 1:1 drawing of it

Can someone give the run down on Meltans 1st appearance? I remember when it happened everyone thought it was glitch in the servers. Was it intentional this whole time?

Because he HAS to suck corporate cock. He gets review copies and invitations to keep him in check as far as public activities go, they still have him on a leash and stepping too far out of line marks TPCi nuking Serebii and finally pushing legal charges for hosting the BW Pokedex Leak and, as you said, basically openly admitting he pirated BW.

>Was it intentional this whole time?
Yes. When you would catch the Meltans on the day they popped up they were all Dittos who had transformed into Meltan. In the video in the OP the Go professor asks Oak if he has ever seen this pokemon that Ditto had been transforming into. In my opinion it was one of the best reveals a pokemon has ever had. Suddenly a new pokemon just existed and nobody knew what was going on.

>I-It's just a Kecleon!
nut deniers were insane

Attached: 1638077395637.png (1008x752, 39.22K)

Guys, I think you are missing the whole point of this thread. It was never about Meltan and it being a brand-new Pokémon introduced by a mobile game, it was about how bizarre is looks to have the realistic Prof. Willow interact with the cartoony Prof. Oak

The funny thing is to date Kecleon STILL isn't in GO because they're STILL trying to figure out how to faithfully implement its camouflage gimmick.
If it weren't for Meltan's wire, the cope that it was a "placeholder to test Kecleon mechanics" wouldn't ever exist.

>It was never about Meltan
Don't care, this is a Meltan thread now.

Attached: 70888321_p0.jpg (1400x1400, 140.29K)

I still believe it is

Why not make it a Ditto clone? Say it blends in with other Pokemon due to camouflage.

Remember when Joe went apeshit on Niantic because he assumed the Meltan-Ditto thing was a fuckup?

Honestly, since we are going into an OW pokemon game, I'd be cool with them doing stuff like this. Like, drop stealth update that pop a few new pokemon somewhere in the region for players to stumble upon.

They could just have it appear on the OW as a shadow, or just it's zigzag if you want to get it accurate to the dex