Regions

What country/geographical area do you want the gen 10 region to be based on? I feel like gf isn't going to Africa or South America anytime soon, so I think Australia or Italy are the top contenders

Attached: Regions.png (1261x1247, 103.76K)

germany and greece would be the best from europe, instead we got the shittiest and bland countries

How is Germany not bland?

Bring japan back

Come on, how can you name those before Italy. It's a more suitable to be converted to an abstract yet familiar theme park version for a Pokemon game.

What the fuck is wrong with Hawaii’s flag

It's not. If Pokemon had the balls to make a facist dictator villain, I will buy both version of the game.

Attached: XIZD8WeNYZ9stg49ofQxBedk5_k_fHeEMjM_1fFUvwA.jpg (540x385, 31.16K)

It won't be next gen but if we're ever going back to the US, then a west coast region would be full of opportunities (california, desert/las vegas, Hollywood, a bit of mexico)

Canada or go back to Japan

I miss Japan regions. I'd love to see the Chugoku Region, Tohoku Region, or maybe just the Ryukyu Islands.

So you agree that besides "nazis lmao" there's absolutely fucking nothing interesting about Germany.

That thing in the corner is the Hawaiian state flag, I should've checked to see it was alligned with the bottom right of the flag though

>haha hitler lmao
So the only thing you got is a single guy from 80 years ago who got his shit kicked in and an herod himself?

Canada would be so cozy, I can imagine the starter town being a snowy area with a moose starter line

Attached: image_2022-07-14_112437635.png (1600x1200, 3.24M)

South of US,
Italy,
Australia,
all the little islands + India in South Asia,
South Africa + Madagascar

all amazing places for a pokemon region.

not him, but I'd say they wouldn't make a Germany region and instead a "nordic region" that mixes recognizable features of Germanic countries. So it would combine alpine areas, old fairy tale towns with half-timbered houses made of chocolate or something, dark misty forests, fjords, icy tundras, an industrial area, a super modern city all about renewable energy and electric cars and shit, the autobahn for transportation, castles and ancient battle fields, viking towns, maybe nordic god legendaries...
That's how I would do it instead of taking just one country as inspiration.

Gen 9 seems to combine Spain and Portugal, too

this is what i mean of south asia.

Attached: this.jpg (1507x784, 166.11K)

China or Italy

>Either seething Britbongs or AMIGOS PAELLA
Both of your countries suck

TEXAS region