A new generation is in the horizon and nobody seems to care...

A new generation is in the horizon and nobody seems to care. This is way different to SWSH pre-release where everyone was talking about that game regardless of if it was in a positive manner or not. BDSP and PLA also came and went with little fanfare. Unless they can do an exciting substantial trailer, I think people might just be getting bored of pokemon. I guarantee it will not do SWSH numbers in sales

Attached: FMotnspWQAU4u4S.jpg (1920x1911, 399.88K)

>A new generation is in the horizon and nobody seems to care
because we have no fucking information since Lechonk and Smoliv. We don't even know the name of the damn region which we should have at this point.
Once Nintendo and TPC reveal more information, people will be talking about it agian.

People will start talking about it again the moment we get another info trailer and not autistic riddles or blurry photos taken on a bootleg chinese psp

>/thread
OP is a faggot

Meds

You will see. Next trailer will be nothing special

considering all the leaks are coming from a test build that will be used in the trailer, pretty much

Your problem is thinking that Any Forums is the main audience for pokemon. It will sell, the merch will sell, the anime will get viewed. Any Forums will hate it, people will talk about how 7 or 8 were better, or how the games they played when they were younger are objectively better. In 5-10 years people who grew up on switch pokemon games will post about how they had soul and everything after that is shit.

But mostly it'll just be a lot doom posting about how their favorite dog didn't make the dex cut.

Attached: 1657254798771.jpg (1200x900, 695.21K)

-The game has a professor
-There are Grass, Fire and Water type starters
-And each game has a different legendary on the box

That is about the extent of information we have on these games. And those statements could be used to describe literally every mainline pokemon game since Gen 2.

I get it. SuMo spoiled us with way too much info before it came out. But now they're going to far in the opposite direction. This game comes out in 127 days and we don't even know what to call this place.

We do care. What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: Favorite Switch game.jpg (1080x840, 135.08K)

Attached: Best gen 8 game.jpg (1079x1505, 388.64K)

Why do you care? Do you have stocks in the company?

SwSh shat the bed so badly that fans became jaded with the series. Then BDSM casks and somehow made it worse. PLA was the diamond in the rough that could have revived interest in the series but TPC threw it under the bus just so SV could dance on its grave.

I genuinely think the population of Any Forums, even this board, is aging. The influx of young people has slowed to a crawl as they rarely check outside of the centralized platforms like reddit and tiktok.

They've given us nothing to talk about, they've really dropped the ball with marketing this time. Not purely their own fault but still not having an E3 showing (due to not having one) and allegedly they were going to have one last week but abe got his back blown out so who knows when we're getting new info.

because Any Forums main target isn't men between 18 and 27, but born between 1985 and 1994

Nobody gonna care PLA again since Pokémon lore is too difficult to comprehend by average fans, and added with how people already bought BDSP and short announcement for SV. Besides, PLA's half baked game is too bad for $60 game.

Attached: sad akari.jpg (585x686, 97.53K)

Yeah, GF has the same issue most companies have, in that if theres an issue, they try to fix it by puling a 180. "Oh, we revealed too much before launching a new gen? Here, this time we'll reveal NOTHING!"

Maybe, and I know this sounds a little crazy but hear me out, maybe people would value and appreciate the games if they weren't releasing games every single year? And that the games were made with a wider lasting appeal than 1 year?

Whacky stuff, I know.

Attached: 14kh95q9iw181.jpg (223x225, 7.78K)

Remember when we only had ORAS for 2 years

>"Oh, we revealed too much before launching a new gen? Here, this time we'll reveal NOTHING!"
Releasing too much preview before the actual game release kills the hype "prematurely". Guess they go nothing to minimal spoils & riddles to keep the curiosity till the actual game launch as "see for yourself"

I would have voted for Unite

Remember how XY were throw by the wayside in 3 months because everybody's mind was set on speculaiton for Hoenn remakes

Remember how people were jerking off to the idea of Pokémon Z coming in 2015

Attached: 6egyzcv2jjn71.jpg (640x640, 45.76K)

I mean yeah, they showed way too much in the past, my issue is that they are shit at balancing things out.

If you had just said “I have no idea what I’m talking about”, you would have saved yourself the time writing it and you would have saved me the time reading it.

They do exist, it's probably just relatively smaller in comparison to how absurdly popular normie internet stuff is with zoomers.

I am a 1998 Gen III/IVoomer, what does that make me?

Attached: 1657553885748.jpg (1426x1811, 124.34K)

I think they are two possible explanations

>There's nothing really exciting to advertise in the games
Think about how in the SwSh trailers the wild area was shown from different locations to make it seem there were multiple open areas throughtout the game instead of being one and the same.
Or how BDSP didn't show anything because it was 95% the exact same game.
Or PLA not showing many locales because there aren't any or any gameplay that isn't catching Pokémon in an open field because that's literally all you do in the game and the rest of the new forms and Pokémon were too fucking ugly to be markatable (like how Impidimp was never confirmed until after launch)

Or

>They're testing the waters on how little they can invest in marketing and people will have already pre-ordered the double pack to maximize even more profit

You decide