Leakers drama

BEING RIDDLERS NEED A CERTIFICATION.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-14-16-28-54-561_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x2400, 500.58K)

Who gives a shit, just leak the game already

what the fuck is he even saying

I'm pretty sure he means certification as in proof, not as in a license.

to be a leaker you need to pass a test that involves masuda and a bucket full of bugs

But doesn’t he post chinese riddles all the time? Impossible to solve for the passive listener

OI THERE YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT RIDDLE?

he is le jokester

Oh no poor puppy Khu doesn’t get attention anymore :c he had at least 5 more months of retarded riddles already planned, and Kaka ruined all!

Holy based
Blurtrannies BTFO

>italian
You aren't a spic or a chink what do you care

Based Khu

He's just being pissy because actual leakers are stealing his thunder.

>khufaggot doing damage control
HOLY MOTHER OF COPE

God this khu fallback is delightful, this fucker really planned on playing games with the most idiotic shit that fools would waste hours trying to interpret while he just watches smugly

>ONLY PAY ATTENTION TO ME IM A PUPPYPOOKHU ONLY I DESERVE ATTENTION

He’s saying that without pics or context, the people reading these reports are not given the full details and/or mid construing information.

He added on this extra bullshit about certification to be a riddler or leaker and that’s just him being salty that he’s not leaking this himself like he himself doesn’t get this info from another 3rd party lol

lol

Attached: khu.png (748x432, 52.59K)

>blurry af pics
>leave almost nothing to the imagination
why are leftists so intellectually dishonest all the time

And he still refuses to offer information

redditors in this board seem obsessed with based khu
was it the autist comment?

it's the blur that got him tho

Only autismos understand

hes not that wrong to be honest
this time i wanted to go full blind for the first time ever and did't want to spoil myself but if someone leaks 4 months prior instead of 2/3 weeks before the release then it's pretty hard to avoid any form of spoiler
at least khu made it kinda fun eve if hes a retard and you did't uderstand shit until we know about it

Based kaka

I dislike Khu.
I find his method for leaking to be very attention seeking, the riddles are meaningless when he could just provide the information and move on.

I mean I know all leakers are fundamentally attention whores but he's really taken it to another level.