ITT: Pokemon you'd have liked to have added to your team in a playthrough but just couldn't make room for it or it was...

ITT: Pokemon you'd have liked to have added to your team in a playthrough but just couldn't make room for it or it was made available too late in the game

Pic related for me.

Attached: pokemon-turtonator-3d-model-stl-ztl.jpg (676x494, 28.97K)

I already have a Ghost-type (Golurk) and a Fire-type (Emboar).

Attached: df706c4fa37a1e16156e2cad7c07efd8.jpg (4000x3000, 812.49K)

not sure if it wasn't available until you beat Dialga/Palkia but I couldn't find a zorua in the icelands till I beat the main game and that sucked cuz I wanted one but at least now I can take it to Volo

Attached: Hisuian-Zoroark.jpg (793x1000, 102.69K)

It was restricted to 2 ice caverns and mass outbreaks, they made it uncommon as hell.

Volcorona and Bisharp

Most of the Gen 2 mons

Attached: 228[1].png (475x475, 134.86K)

Let's Go let me finally make use of shit like Fossil mons before the fourth badge due to Go Park

I got this dude as soon as he showed up and I was very happy with him. Great addition to my Sun team.

“Too late in the game” doesn’t apply to anything after gen 5 because of the experience share

Sure it does, it isn't just a not wanting to grind thing. Its a why would I trade out a current team member for it thing, good example is heatmar unless I'm doing a nuzlocke what fire type or any other Pokémon would I trade out for it.

Attached: heatmor-500x500.jpg (500x500, 41.08K)

>Can't get Larvitar til Mt.Silver
>Can't get Bagon til Waterfall
>Can't get Beldum other than the one Steven gives you
It's almost funny how little they seemed to want people to actually use the cool Pokemon. Not being funny but it wasn't a fun wait to get the mon nor a fun grind to USE it.

You have an entire region to train and use any of the pokemon people complain about not being available early enough.

You have to look in the ice caverns underground.

Oh, sure, my level 15 Houndour will be very useful going against the mid-50s Kanto gyms.

Once caught a shiny Toxicroak in X, sadly with Greninja and Lucario already in my team it didn't have a place

You don't have to grind at all in exp share games. I've played every exp share game using literally all of the new pokemon that gen in rotation in my team and the weak ones catch up fast. I remember finishing my S/M playthrough with an actual box full of evenly trained pokemon no grinding

It actually feels like it's the way they really ant you to play and it's hard to go back to basically being restricted to 6 mons

I always felt like they were to show off to your friends if you took the effort to evolve one that late. Like you were the cool kid if you had a Tyranitar,

>It actually feels like it's the way they really ant you to play
this makes a weird amount of sense, as constantly rotating your party with wild encounters means you're likely to always be slightly underleveled and totally lacking in EV's
doesn't explain the huge number of late-game trainers with unevolved pokemon, though

How late do you continue add new members to your team? Recently I get restless whenever I have my team finished, so I some times add members as late as after beating the final gym because I want to train new stuff.

Go train it. That's the point of the game.

Team will usually be final before gym 5

>last Pokemon you can catch in SM before the Elite Four
>last Pokemon you can catch in USUM before the Elite Four
>last Pokemon you can catch in SwSh before the Tournament
>most likely won't be in SV

What is with Game Freak thinking Drampa is some sort of "competitive Pokemon?"

Attached: R.7ec543c507a37558f0954c2915c1fd12.png (3016x1981, 1.15M)

Bro, your multiplayer?