Kaka talks about the latest Gimmicks

名前は言えないけどネモから貰うボール見たいになものを使ってギミック化ができる

バトル中に使って変化できる
ギミック化になるとと該当するタイプのスキルの威力が上がる
モンスターボール入ったら元に戻る
説明ちょっと難しいから例で言うと
ピカチュウが電気ギミック化になると10まんぼるとの威力が上がる見たいな

Attached: latestinfoongimmicksfromKaka.jpg (940x560, 139.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/vp/thread/50218878/#q50218878
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>gimmick is gems on steroids
can't wait for the smogon assblast

beedrill bros... we tried

>when you activate the gimmick the power of moves is increased
so it's literally just Max Moves

Literally Z-moves.

Also fake.

You were expecting what? Triple types? You should listen to Morimoto's comments on building the battle engine and evolving it over the years and you'll understand why that will never happen.

it's literally kaka leaking rn user

La Florecita using the gimmick to power its poison moves

Attached: IMG_9111.jpg (1207x1327, 194.37K)

it's power of a one type increased until you switch out

Need more info, it's not as simple as Z-moves or Max moves, the translations I've seen specify that it's about buffing the type as a whole. Increasing the power of a move is just an example.

Attached: 1655159857574.png (601x220, 20.87K)

Gimmick adds a STAB for a certain type or if the Pokémon already has that type it just boosts it.
For example, crystalline Pikachu can receive a Fire type bonus.

So it's just increased STAB moves basically?

Leaker said that pikachu can use the fire type version of the gimmick, so its not limited seemingly(similar to Z moves in that way)

rather than Zmoves its basically like an ability like steelworker is my interpretation, it gives a pokemon a 3rd STAB, or powers up one of their current STABs

Leaker confirms that pokemon look crystalline when the gimmick is being used
so its basically a crystalline thing

Its basically like Steelworker type abilities.

Also the visual change is a crystalline aura and an additional flourish depending on the type(skull for poison like that flowermon)

It's actually a little bit of everything. It's similar to megas, but not really.
>Power up forms that boost a specific type of the Pokemon
>Glittery/shiny looking forms, the look or color I guess depending on the type boost
>The effects last for as long as the Pokemon is in battle, but is dispelled once the Pokemon is returned or faints
>The boost basically makes STAB moves even stronger

>Gimmick appears to SWAP the typing of your pokemon, thus raising the STAB of different move types. The form change happens for certain pokemon changing to certain types, not any types. For example, the effect in the picture happens on a Camerupt if you make it Dark type ONLY

Form changes specific to certain types for certain Pokemon? I guess?

I forgot to add
>you can also add a 3rd type or STAB while this form is activated
so yea it's a little bit of everything combined into something kinda new

Once used, it lasts until it goes into the ball.

So the gimmick is gone once you switch similar to Dynamax

This was supposed to say FAIRY not dark, apparently. Camerupt supposedly gains a bed of flowers on its back if it activates the gimmick for the FAIRY type, but the other types don't have a special change.

>either adaptability or steelworker but for every pokemon
Sounds like fun, better than Dynamax at least

leaked didn't say that, what are you talking about

I guess the crystal like form for quaxly's evo is similar to gmax / and there's one every pokemon can use like dmax

>Pikachu can use Fire gimmick
>is Electric type
>the Fire flag logo looks like it has a thunderbolt on it
So, maybe each type is only associated with 1 other type?

Attached: 1649064879336.jpg (1920x1080, 112.46K)

New Hypno form

So it's Dmax/Gmax-like in nature, where some will gain new forms but most won't unless their species can have the gene/trait/factor/whatever.

Watch smogon ban it outright on sight anyway.

Okay so I guess this Blaines guy saw this image and thought it was Kaka. People with access to Kaka are saying he didn't say any of this. I don't even know if it's even true or not.

Attached: FXoArHGXwAA6P6b.jpg (580x1043, 191.2K)

taking concepts from Megas. Z-Moves, and D/GMax -- all in one gimmick.

Probably. I doubt they're going to have full free association between the types, sounds like a fuckload more work than three years would allow.
>Pikachu/Charizard get super special sig moves and forms

that's all the info for today, they will be back tomorrow

leaker said Sprigatito is getting something special, I guess it's the super ability Khu was talking about

So if I use Fire then what happens to status effects? And will the extra effects also gain a boost like chance to burn or flinch?

arch.b4k.co/vp/thread/50218878/#q50218878
it's old fake leak

Blaines is a retard and loves to post fake shit for clout