I hate women

I hate women

Attached: 1643105212969.png (1920x1080, 3.08M)

ok incel go and mass shoot a random school and then kys

>not realising Shoko's the biggest Japanese poképhile on telly
You should hear her talk about Mewtwo, it's wild, I had no earthly hope of meeting her and potentially starting a relationship and I'm already insanely jealous over her feelings for it (or rather him, as it's absolutely the male personality she gets fizzy knickers over).

>(or rather him, as it's absolutely the male personality she gets fizzy knickers over).
He has that tortured soul/misunderstood antihero vibe that women swoon over
She can surely fix him.

He reminded her of her beloved Jotaro. Also OP hating women is so 2016. Stop being an incel.

Tell me more about her taste in pokemon, I'm curious now

And the fact she wants to be fucked bandy by him, don't forget. There's "I can fix him" and then there's Shoko's Mewtwo outbursts from Pokénchi I saw that left me impressed Japan let them air as-is.

Aren’t most mass shootings in America politically and racially motivated?

She's mad for Zekrom too, as she loves Electric type 'mons. Further than that, I just don't know, not weeb enough to dig any further than I have on the subject.

No they are mental illness motivated.
Notice how they never ever actually shoot politicians

Yes but those individuals are almost always bitter incels who walk down the Any Forums path because they have shallow lives.

Do you actually believe the nonsense you post I wonder.
I guess you were raised by a single mother.

No, they're generally a result of poor mental heath screening, check-ups, support and a plethora of related reasons which the perpetrators generally try to pin on outside forces ("i wasn't racist until 4chins opened my eyes" and not "i spent so much time as an impressionable, mentally unstable young adult online immersed in the worst examples of western humanity that i thought my problems were someone else's fault").
Fact of the matter is most school shootings happen as no cunt's arsed trying to help kids and will even sell them lethal weaponry without so much as a cursory sit-down interview to ask why a teenager needs a gun. America doesn't care, look at the UK, ONE mental case attacks a primary school, the government immediately bans the type of weapon involved, offers an amnesty buy-back for affected owners, then starts arresting people for illegal possession of a banned firearm after the end date, when they had clear warning to give up their death-sticks and didn't.

America has a mental health problem which is why healthcare should be prohibitively expensive and every schizo should be able to get a gun into his hands

me 2 but what is your reason?

I will not take the jew pills
I will not take the jew vax
I will not wear the jew masks
I will not eat the jew bugs
I will not live in the jew pods
give me the guns any day

The Buffalo shooter, El Paso shooter, and Christchurch shooter, were all racially motivated
Unless you want to agree that everyone on Any Forums is mentally ill and should be checked for believing the same shit, which I can settle on

This man should be allowed military weapons and walk into synagogues
If he screams into his mother's face about how the Jews planted chips into his skull, he should be given a free tank

I always thought that school shootings were motivated by bullying
Also didn't the Kenosha one did people more aware about bullying the quiet kidsor something?
European here just curious

Yes, that's my point they're all mentally unstable, it's only a matter of time before the NEXT Any Forumstard goes postal and makes the news (if you're getting a rep for having mass shooters namecheck you in their manifestosuicide note, you 're the one fostering this shitty problem). Hopefully you get shot in the next event, the world won't have to deal with your disingenuous bullshit any longer.

Kill all women

Columbine*

>I always thought that school shootings were motivated by bullying
You think the 18 year old Uvalde shooter was bullied by those elementary schoolers?
>Also didn't the Kenosha one did people more aware about bullying the quiet kidsor something?
Kenosha had nothing to do with bullying, it was a teenager who went to another town to larp has some big strong militia guy and defend a car dealership, whose owner told his friends not to come.
Of course during a protest, walking around with a loaded gun causes commotion and heated tensions, which led to a shot fired, which lead to people freaking out and thinking he's an active shooter which lead to someone trying to disarm him which lead to another death. He knew he did something wrong which is why he try to go to the police who did nothing
Now people jerk him off because America is a failed state

Columbine's motivations are debated. A lot of people say bullying, some students said they were never actually bullied. What we do know is that Eric had some anger issues or some psychopathy, and Dylan was very depressed.
Now this thread is gonna turn into an argument about Kenosha, thanks European.

>Yes, that's my point they're all mentally unstable, it's only a matter of time before the NEXT Any Forumstard goes postal and makes the news
I can agree with that
>Hopefully you get shot in the next event, the world won't have to deal with your disingenuous bullshit any longer.
Did I step on a nerve enough for you to wish for my death or some shit?

What's wrong with what she said?
Are you meaning you wouldn't want to get hugged by Defense Deoxys?

>You think the 18 year old Uvalde shooter was bullied by those elementary schoolers?
bullying victims don't necessarily lash out at their bullies, in fact they rarely ever do. doesn't mean they haven't been through trauma and need help for their mental health.

Attached: 405crgm.jpg (1200x900, 276.84K)