Gayfreak: "hmmm what's currently trending so we can steal it for our next game?

>Gayfreak: "hmmm what's currently trending so we can steal it for our next game?
>Gayfreak: "Aaah, this bitch coomerbait trash Niggatoro is loved by incels and faggots worldwide, let's make a character based on her lmao xD"

Attached: file.png (134x376, 66.41K)

Mosnter hunter already did this brown genki oneesan trope

Attached: __kayna_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_hood_james_x__fe9e2d72a3f67cfa9e070a5f9fcc9fa8.jpg (977x1600, 1.33M)

It would be nice if she's based on Nagatoro. It means her brown skin is just a tan like Nagatoro.

Irrelevant but aren’t Pawmi, Smoliv, AND Lechonker on her team? Why’d they tell us that? Do they usually do that? That much?

>literally just a tanned girl
>"OMG NAGATORO"

Hop and Hau also used Trailer shillmons like Alolan Raichu, Wooloo, Yamper etc... so I'm not surprised she's using trailermons

I was hoping she pulls a Hop and switches her team up as you go through the game. Why reveal half her team before release? Why are they all early route mons? I assume Smoliv is. And Pawmi is weak enough to be used in the first battle.

Oh, come on, if pokemon was into copiying whats in trend right now we would have an isekai

>isekai
We have Legends Arceus

Gen 6: copied Digimon
Gen 7: copied Yo-Kai Watch
Gen 8: copied another monster franchise with monsters getting larger in battle (forgot its name, maybe Bakugan or something?)
Gen 9: copied Yu-Gi-Oh! with its future and past gimmick

This one isn't tanned. Just brown like most Spaniards

they did the same with Tomoko years ago

>We have Legends Arceus

Attached: thatsthejoke.jpg (480x360, 22.68K)

Shes an artificial human
Her name means nobody

Screencap this shit

Also its battles on bikes gimmick

it's also the fact that she's in a school uniform
the fringe is kinda similar too i guess

Attached: nemona_as_nagatoro_hayase_by_donrhy96_df70oyp-fullview.jpg (1280x1415, 158.49K)

same with
>literally a guy with a stubble and jaw
>OMG IT'S GIGACHAD

and both are whores who look down on others

yes that too. i hope she turns out to be a gentle bully.

I don't think foreshortening works like this.

Bronze girls best girls

Genuinely curious. Is Pokemon the only game you play?