There's nothing wrong with a Pokemon loving a human or a human loving a Pokemon

There's nothing wrong with a Pokemon loving a human or a human loving a Pokemon

Attached: 1656409840447.jpg (768x1024, 86.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAab_Z3NVwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

then why do you have to keep making these threads

Correct but only if it is platonic

To remind people like you of your place in the hierarchy.

Forgot image, of course.

Attached: 1657746170273.jpg (1170x1163, 583.68K)

if it wasn't weird you wouldn't have to squabble like a schizo off his meds every time someone said no to you

I'm sorry, we had burger puritans, perfectly at peace with the dogfighting aspect of the IP changing the canon, as they couldn't accept the events portrayed in a fantasy world. Luckily TPC took over and started putting things right, but we still get incels like you toeing the burger line, like good little fundamentalist christians, handing over your hard earned to the tellypreacher.

Attached: 1553231589308.png (740x434, 60.03K)

when you have no argument:

>completely missing the point of the sinnoh folk story
every time kek

>completely ignoring the point of the Sinnoh Folk story
Every time...
>youtube.com/watch?v=HAab_Z3NVwI

Romulus and Remus really did suck off wolf titties it really happened the book said so

Myths and legends presented in Game Freak's games end up true, so yes a man DID really marry a Froslass (whcih they spent time building lore to that end prior to featuring it in the sidequest in-series) and really did father Snorunts as it's meant to be a real-to-their-universe example of the Yuki-Onna myth in real world Japan. Sorry you seemed to have missed the "myths are proven real" part of the games, probably too fixated on getting sexual gratification from the ability to be a girl without the cost of surgery, yeah?

mental gymnastics

Forgot image again, maybe I DID get knocked goofy monday after all.

Attached: Screenshot 2021-07-31 at 22-18-46 Froslass (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.png (742x192, 14.95K)

>arceus didn't create the pokémon universe, some other being did and used arceus as an avatar

Attached: 1642917424113.jpg (1242x1407, 461.33K)

No, the man's wife and kids died and were given a second chance at life as pokemon. Play the game.

>Myths and legends presented in Game Freak's games end up true
Troy was considered a myth. Until people found Troy. The rest of the Trojan war is still considered legend because gods and people growing into giants is far fetched
Atlantis is considered a myth. No one has found Atlantis yet. Atlantis is still considered a myth.
Much of what the Pokedex presents is obviously meant to comment on people's cultural perception of pokemon or science still trying hard to understand them. Pokemon still throws out things that it neither confirms or denies to this day, clouding a lot of it in vagueness and mystery. The legends and myths that turn out to be true are exceptions to the rule.

If you're going to try and argue lore with me troglodyte, you can have the decency to be versed in design inspirations for the things and the real world connotations of those inspirations. Otherwise, fuck off and seethe, they know more about what they put into their shit than you do, meaning when they talk about humans marrying pokémon, they don't mean it as an allegory.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-14 at 12-08-14 Yuki-onna - Wikipedia.png (1655x102, 23.86K)

>the myths created for a game can't be true because these real world myths aren't true
....are you really trying to play this card? Fuck you ARE seething.

This board is dead

I dont understand love of any kind, I rather get raped and pull a reversal once they get tired of using me like a fucktoy

Attached: 2574820.jpg (1600x1812, 388.79K)

There's only ONE set of myths that's categorically false and that's the creation myth of Meag Evolution as there's two recorded instancces of different pokémon being the first to ME.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-14 at 12-17-18 All Myths Are True - TV Tropes.png (808x311, 44.25K)

>>the myths created for a game can't be true because these real world myths aren't true
That's how myths and worldbuilding usually work, have fun trying to rationalize everything said in the Pokedex as true, then

>Zorua will never fuck your face by suprise to start off the day on a positive note
I want to die a little bit more with each passing day from knowing how they will never be real
(T_T)

wtf you said they were all true how can this beeee

>user forgot his pic

Attached: 6186586173_6b5ec8b9d2_b.jpg (1024x768, 134.45K)

Rome is real
So how could this not be

Every myth and legend being true in a setting is bad and boring writing

You will never let a fellow soulless whore ruin my life roastie