These are the worst types

these are the worst types

it's like having a "fish" or "rodent" type

types should be based on elements not what animal the pokemon is based on

bug and dragon are just lazy and should be deleted

change my mind (protip you can't)

Attached: retarded.jpg (1526x604, 347.19K)

dragon is a element

love is a element

dragons aren't real, but they are based off animals

Ai no Kokkyuu, ichi no kata: Hatsukoi no Wananaki!

Attached: Kanroji Mitsuri.png (1000x1500, 1.85M)

>Cringe western "muh elemental system"
If anything we need more bug, dragon, ghost and fairy or the unused bird type categories like beast, saur, mineral or mimic AND the "elemental types"

No, they're combo-breakers. They serve to eliminate the dominance of certain types and increase balance. It's like with Mega Man's robot masters. If you just stick to elements what harms what is generally obvious. Electric guy beats water guy who beats fire guy who beats plant guy, etc. Adding in other variables increases trial and error and encourages players to experiment.

I still can’t fathom how a Pokémon beyond Eevee could possibly evolve and become a Bug type. But I’d like to see it.

Yes.

Attached: file.png (484x484, 125.29K)

>Ghost and Fairy are elements though

>bug and dragon are just lazy and should be deleted
>change my mind (protip you can't)
ghosts belong to that categorically, and the fact you didn't include it means your argument is incorrect

OP is a faggot, change my mind (protip, you can't)

Holy shit this thing is awful

Wrong. Every Pokemon type is an element. They don't describe actual physical characteristics, but rather types of energy.
Bug energy and dragon energy are just energies that occur most often in bug-like and dragon-like Pokemon.
But as Charizard and Alolan Exeggutor show, it's not a physical thing. Alolan Exeggutor clearly isn't a dragon but has dragon energy, while Charizard clearly is a dragon but doesn't have dragon energy.

OP I can't believe you managed to post two perfectly fine types but didn't post the actual worst type, Flying.
Bug and Dragon are fine. Bugs are highly varied even when tackling very similar species (see: Beedril vs. Vespiquen, Ariados vs. Galvantula vs. Araquanid) and the only Dragon types I could say are generic-looking with a straight face are Dragonite and Salamence, meanwhile 80% of Flying types are the most generic fucking birds you'll ever see.
OP is yet again a massive fucking faggot.

Attached: 1597156346928.jpg (960x960, 37.86K)

ghosts aren't real you retards

>Fairy
basically another name for magic (the girly pink kind)

>Flying
literally just another name for Air, you know, an actual element

Changing an autist's mind is night impossible, and that's assumign you're genuine and not just shitposting
Why would I bother on a mongolian basketweaving forum?

>ghosts aren't real
but fairies and dragons are ok

Bug has a special treatment because this is the origin of pokemon as a concept

Catch them, train them, put them in a ring to fight each other, you could literally carry your little monster in your pocket.

Attached: beetle_sumo.jpg (250x287, 19.97K)

fairies and dragons are real, for instance: you're a fairy and I'm gonna be dragon my scrote across your face

Booba

a type based on which type of creature you are is perfectly logical.
what is not logical is a type based on aesthetics.
> pink and fluffy and has ribbons = fairy type
this is stupid

>ghosts aren’t real
>dragon type is a shitty type it’s like having a rodent type
OP were you born this retarded or have you been lobotomized?

Attached: 3469703A-C8A0-42C0-8EB0-0EC51A596495.png (475x475, 132.72K)