Almost 30

In my early 20s.. i really wanted to have a gf that eventually, will become my wife and have a kid with.

I got rejected multiple time. So I gave up.

I'm turning 30 by the end of this year and i feel depress as fuck.
This last bull run, i really wanted to make it so I can travel outside of the state and fuck as many cuties and then neck but... now, im broke and can't travel

I guess i'm stuck rotting away

>thanks for reading my blog.

Attached: 4736805.jpg (1920x1080, 211.8K)

Just be yourself :)

Same story as me. I'm 34 and my heart is starting to hurt sometimes. Afraid of going to the doctor.

I guess it really is over this time. Whatever troubles you have in life, I still love this site as one of the only places that made me laugh consistently and where I could glean more truth about how people really are.

Attached: 1606252553367.jpg (1387x702, 85.18K)

Attached: just bee yourself1.jpg (1080x837, 102.15K)

You should be happy to be alone. Having a girlfriend that loves you is awful, I could never relate to George Costanza more than I can now.

>almost 30
>never had a gf
>more money than I know what to do with it

Attached: 195646569945.gif (498x445, 2.83M)

I wish i had the money you have.

I would buy a house for my parents and left off somewhere and bang as many qts. Once, I feel the void again. I'll neck.

I'm with -> I spent time fucking around with women and had 2 long lasting relationships with real cute girls. Would still trade that all for the money you have.

You thought you could meet a different kind of woman by going to a different state?

Attached: D2C60705-E402-44B5-8C2B-BFE51D7947EB.jpg (1319x528, 506.2K)

Take my wife I can’t stand this fat cunt

Nah, travel outside of the usa.

No one wants a fat annoying cunt

Why do you want the gf experience user? Nothing special about it fr

Not to mention that you will settle for an average looking 30yo if you are somewhat lucky. Just go to Thailand at this point and have fun while at it.

Hahaha Why'd you get married to a fat cunt retard

Get the fuck up and go to the gym, stop being fat and let chicks admire, and also trade if you are good at it
> I have been trading forex for 5 years now, I invest in crypto with the gain, I have planned another vacation EOY, to Raiwasa Resort, and pay all my expenses in crypto through Utrust to get cashback cause I'm too stingy to let a single penny wasted

Attached: 1644243134996.jpg (125x125, 2.26K)

Just say hi

Attached: u8Zq4s0utlwodidTUzBGE_oWouYQyyXaGQu1st1RaVU.gif (171x200, 28.1K)

I’m 29 and my first and only girlfriend of 4 years left me, and I’m broke. I want to fly to Africa and just walk into the jungle

I’m in the same boat, but I’m 35.
I work a job I despise for 75k/year, which isn’t enough for a solo wage in my area.
Haven’t had a girlfriend in 5+ years because as I got closer to 30, there were no female prospects who weren’t single mother trash with social media brain rot.

At this point I’m not even upset about being alone because I’m so used to it by now.
I just wish I had a couple million so I could retire in a small beach town and live a simple healthy life.

good thing you're real user, just make sure you're utilizing this dip by stacking great low cap gems with a good utility like Ride for holoride before the next bull run.

Attached: images1111b.jpg (298x169, 8.81K)

Asian bitches only give a damn about you when only when you have money, go make money and stop crying like a baby, get passive income on the Go
>I stake UTK and EGLD

Okay so i actually am one of those dudes that got laid a lot in college (and lowkey that fucked me up now) but the key is to not really care that much.