This is a thread about Pokémon

This is a thread about Pokémon.

Attached: 1279082019.jpg (900x848, 85.94K)

ghost in the mon

I want pokemon mechs
And I want them now

Nooo god dammit don't tell me its Any Forums's like 12th birthday

Stop reminding me of when this place was actually somewhat bearable.

Has it really been that long? Feels like it's only been like 8 years

Attached: (171).png (204x199, 46.53K)

July 14, 2010
12 years to the day.

Attached: 1654254994070.gif (220x195, 1006.21K)

I've really been on this fucking board for 12 yeeeeeeeaaaarrrrsssssss
Old /tr/ainers what was your favorite era? Personally as batshit as it was, I miss the chaos Bui used to bring, I think he should nuke this board because it sucks bigtime.

Attached: 1651646552940.jpg (330x345, 26.86K)

summer of 2013 with the XY hype train

Was pokemon really everywhere enough to need its own containment board
This board was born the same year bronies became a thing, makes you think

Yes, the Gen 5 hype was too fucking massive, Pokemon would overtake Any Forums frequently.
>This board was born the same year bronies became a thing
/mlp/ didn't get its own board till waaaay later, for the same reasons.

makes you think about what

the slugfucker era was the last time elaborate bait got genuine responses and he literally brainwashed this entire board into constant baiting each other, what a king

>12 years and you still haven't caught up?

Attached: Get Oaked.png (500x543, 99.98K)

>Yes, the Gen 5 hype was too fucking massive
alolasisters...

Slight correction. It was first the HG/SS release that made Any Forums rightfully hate us. The Gen 5 pre-release was the straw that broke the camels back.

Attached: after12yearsnoonecares.jpg (500x880, 97.63K)

I still think about "widgets and woogles" to this day

Ghastly in the Shellder's my favorite.

When did this place change post number to include the last 3 digits? It's been a while.

This. Games sucked but this period was kino up until the release, before pokebank arrived.

POKEMON FANS ARE BRONIES

>/mlp/ didn't get its own board till waaaay later
I know, but it started blowing around the same time. Well mainly 2011. February 2012 is when it got its own board

That was a brief period when the moderation staff tried to discourage dub threads (it never really worked and was reverted fairly quickly).

Why is that guy reddit spacing in 2010 I've been here since 1999 and no one ever did that

I think it's still technically around in places like /vg/, which skips any repeating number
Despite some petty and arbitrary bans, the Any Forums team are also pretty fucking limpwristted and impotent too and add some ineffectual filters. Onions? Basedboy? Everyone still says soi and spams soijaks. I think trainer was also banned, but evolved into coomer and became its own meme. Senpai got filtered too but I don't know if it's still around. I have no idea if it or "to be honest"(desu) just pissed some mod hard enough.
At least roodypoo, THE PEOPLE'S CHAMPIONS, and Jabroni were all funny. Those I actually kinda feel nostalgic for