Am I having a mendella movement? I could have sworn Erika's title had the word "child" in it...

am I having a mendella movement? I could have sworn Erika's title had the word "child" in it. Like how Misty is "The Tomboyish Mermaid!" Erika's was like "the sweat smelling child" or "the beautiful child" or something weird because they translated some nip word meaning 15-23 year old virgin woman/maiden weird

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 46.71K)

meds

>mendella
Op, I...

I do not care enough to properly spell the name of a communist

fpbp

No wonder you believe in stupid shit like this.

I want to know what I am misremembering and also communists aren't people. The only thing I am sure that got changed was that one shot in moonraker where the girl had braces but now doesn't. I dont know why or how the jews changed that but that got changed. The Erika thing I am pretty sure I am misremembering something and want to see if anyone else knows

You misremembered a thing and were never right to begin with, what the fuck do you want people to explain to you?

>I-It's not like I CARE about spelling a historical figures's name right! He's a stupid commie Jew! Commies aren't people!
I bet this dumb zoomer conspiracy theory about alternate dimensions is also where you first heard the name from, too.

he literally was a member of the south african communist party and his first white friend was literally a communist jew. Also, no I had to learn about him in school because he was president of south africa when I was in elementry school so they liked to talk about him in America
yeah. I want to know what the fuck I am thinking of that I am misremembering

You just have shitty memories user or your brain filled in an unnecessary gap.

Her title's The Nature-Loving Princess. There you go, that's what you misremembered and it really needed someone else to take 5 seconds to look it up for you. There are no other variables to explain, you fucked up the memory and that's what it actually was.

I know that is what it fucking says. Princess wouldn't have caused the thread I am thinking off. I remember being on a thread on here and someone mentioning that they use the word child and some other weeb saying the word they used in japanese should have been translated to maiden but someone was using child instead. Like it meant unmarried presumably virgin female between like 15-24 and that the english use of girl/maiden to mean that category of unmarried girl had fallen out of use. Unless it was literally just some weeb on here mistranslating it and another weeb correcting him
nah, my memory is great.

>お嬢様
>child

>nah, my memory is great.
Is it opposite day?

Attached: Erika_M20.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

Your memory's great. That's why you can't remember that her title in no way correlates to anything you're fucking sperging about.

>he literally was a member of the south african communist party and his first white friend was literally a communist jew
Yeah, and? Are you gonna tell me Marx was a Jew next? Was the first time you learned this from Any Forums and that's why you think it's some kind of insane covered up truth?
Either way, this isn't about Jews or commies which your brain made it about, learn how to fucking spell. Maybe you should finish sit down and read that Wikipedia article you just pulled up to pretend you know something. Read a book.

>nah, my memory is great.

Attached: 1642658358841.png (577x630, 100.68K)

it looks like you're the one that cares too much about this. mandela is a communist, everyone knows that.

Nice thread.
Also Mendella was commie scum indeed. Normies who praise him have no fuckin' idea. They just believe in fairytales from the mass media.

Niggers are evil and so is everyone who gave them rights