Crystal forms

>crystal forms
>past & future forms
>regional fakes
Why is Gamefreak introducing so many fucking gimmicks in a single game?

Attached: 1633488469725.png (720x1280, 623.03K)

they're not
at least some of the leakers are lying/talking about the same things through a language barrier

Most of these aren't even real concepts, they're bait planted by TPC themselves to try and catch anyone that would DARE be reasonably upset with how little we know of SV and want to know more before the final week before release.

to be fair, we do know the gimmick is based about crystals from the trailer and leaked images.

Maybe it’s Crystal Evolution? It’s like Megas but they become a temporary type: Crystal type where all weaknesses become neutral and only certain Pokémon are capable of wielding it

Attached: 05B6BF73-8D9F-49A3-81CD-B73609DFD66D.png (275x275, 182.38K)

I'm so relieved to find at least one logical thinker per thread. If you were real, I'd suck your (female) cock or eat your (male) pussy. Nigga (non-binary).

If you were real I'd honour kill you (in the name of Allah SWT)

Thanks daddy (stargender).

what the fuck is that

some pepes are disturbing to look at

The only leaks that make sense are past/future forms and riding the legendaries.

What the fuck is even a regional fake or a crystal form in the context of Violet?

we've known since the game reveals because the japanese logos have a crystal just like every logo since XY has a symbol for the respective gen's gimmick

it's time retards
that's how nips depict time

It's probably the case.

Crystal forms is a clear confirmed giveaway with the recent leaked pics.

Past and Future forms may be a confirmed thing with all credible leakers mentioning Pokemon having the ability to time travel, along with elements of time travel.

Why can’t the crystal be tied into the time forms? As in a time crystal that’s changes the Mons form.

Japs think time = crystal?

well its kind of assumed the time travel is how they will tie in the hisuian mons, kinda pointing to the crystal form and past forms being separate phenomenon

I don’t feel like they would put two seperate form mechanics into the game. If time is the focus with the legends and professors, it’s probably the one. Crystal forms makes no sense.

Crystal forms sound like bullshit. Definitely fake.
Past & Future is plausible but sounds weird to implement. So I put my Charizard in some time travel device and it comes out in its future form? That makes no sense.

If future/past forms are legitimate, I wonder how poke’s with two forms will decide how to switch between them versus mons with a single form.

Games not out yet retard quit being stupid