This thing is called PhanPy? I swear it was Phanfy/Phanphy

This thing is called PhanPy? I swear it was Phanfy/Phanphy

Am I the only one?

Attached: file.png (250x250, 47.88K)

It's not Phanphy?

Attached: caa73a8ad7ec073cc4dbba14da8d9dc4b3133958r1-480-270_hq[1].gif (480x270, 1.57M)

yeah no um sweaty i think you might be stupid hunty um yes

probably because the n + p consonant combo is unnatural to say, since /p/ is a labial consonant and it's kinda awkward to do the dental nasal /n/ before it rather than using the labial nasal /m/. Similar reasoning as to why the prefix "in" + "balance" gives iMbalance with an m.

try actually saying /fanpi/, it's really awkward and unnatural and you probably have to do a weird stop between the n and the p to prevent yourself from either saying /fanfi/ or saying /fampi/ instead

It's really not hard to say. Your tongue is just retarded

I'm merely describing basic english phonotactics to you

Well then damn, your brain's retarded too

Save me mandalorian effect!

either the anime or pokemon stadium called it phanphy because that's how I always used to call it

Based dumbass logic

Probably they said fanphy in the English anime just like gerahteena and archyous, the latter being the worst example since the doubled down in their mistake instead of picking on the wordplay Arch/"Arufa"(Alpha)-Theos-Zeus

Arceus is named after Arc and Deus and is supposed to form the word Archeus which it's phonetically identical to. Fucking retard.

Which is Arceus' species in every Pokedex entry again?

It doesn't correlate to what you're about to autistically conflate it with.

Its literally ARSE. English changes it is ARK only so little Bonglets arent running around saying Arse. Thats it. You can check the phonetics of Arceus' name in katakana

I went to school with this kid who stuttered kinda bad and he pronounced rattata one time as ratta-tata and since at the time i was 4 at the time of red and blue and could barely read i just assumed it was right and didnt realize i was wrong until the time gen 7 introduced alolan forms.

What's Type: Null's ability called?

I called it Rattatatta when I was little, I'm sorry user, it was me

I realized this 2 weeks ago, too.
Somebody is fucking up timelines

Battle Armor

it's arch + deus, so it should be pronounced Arr-kayus. They just mistook it for a soft C with an S sound "seeus" because latin is hard

ave true to caesar