Soon

soon

Attached: df0sxgy-be08a914-0aae-4f37-b306-85d958119f1c.jpg (1105x1330, 110.51K)

Ash's existence unnerves me at this point.

>implying he's not going to be a "teacher's aid" at the school alongside Nemona and Goh

Throw in 6 students and that's basically 3 groups of 3 to follow with the main group of 3 (Ash, Goh, Nemona) being the main driving force

hes going to win the tournament and theyll finally retire him as a character

If this is his design, all fujos will immediatly leave the series

Why do Ashfags want him to continue on? He is about to become world champion. That is a damn good send off.

They already did the school season user. Put your bets on Ash following the racing circuit scene instead (helps motor racing in Japan follows a similar style of pyramid motor racing in Europe does).
>you WILL live to see Ash whip out an Akiria reference

user, in Japan, he's Satoshi - the avatar of Satoshi Tajiri and as such will NEVER be replaced, as that means Tajiri, by extension will ALWAYS introduce children to the world of Pokémon in Japan. There's also the fact he's part of the most widely-recognised telly double-acts of the last quarter century and goodwill like that you just CAN'T fuck out and start from scratch, regardless of what obsessed weebs think.

That doesn't answer my question. I get why he will stay, but I don't get why his fans want him too.

Head too big

Masochism

Yeah, you are probably right. Imagine being hyped for Ash going to school after beating the world champion?

which one

Theyve done tons of supplemental material without Ash. Theyll be fine.

user, they're just going to make an ash clone if they replace him, especially as they'll need to shiull the mascot per the terms of their existence. At that stage, it's easier to just re-use him and doubly-so when the kids watching the show age out and move on to age-appropriate anime by that stage, allowing a fresh set of younglings to inherit Satoshi, which results in the next band of western chisellers to get Ash's adventures off netflix or whatever.
It's like you weebs forget they don't make this shit because it gives you a stiffy.

This desu

I hope they get rid of this retard

This, Ashfags love to torture themselves by watching the shit Ashime in the first place.

Non ash episodes arent so bad
But the characters having starter autism kind of ruins it anyways

>beats Leon and becomes world champion
>next week he's being taught that pokemon are captured when you throw the ball at them

Attached: 1608194205073.png (192x132, 54.37K)

Lacks blue