Why

Why would someone do this? Is this the power of autism?

Attached: autism.png (598x517, 397.09K)

I found it

based shiny hunter

based shiny hunter

What am I even looking at?

Shiny hunter I think

Let retards be retarded? how the fuck this even affects you

How can you pay attention to 5 games at once? 2 is the max.

Just want to know how someone could do this

Your image says autism.
Your filename says autism.
Your post says autism.
So why do you ask autism?

i just use the masuda method while watching youtube, why am I compared to these autists

because of nostalgia
gen 5 is liked almost exclusively by post-2000 zoomzooms

People literally have double digit IQs. On Any Forums you've got weekly shiny hunting threads. Don't really question it.

its a form of stimming to press those buttons plus having many at once and moving down them like an assembly line removes the amount of wasted time waiting for encounter animations to load. i used to do this (4 dses set up in a pinwheel formation) and use my feet for more consoles as well

how the fuck do you even focus/relax like that? if you're that hellbent you care more about the shiny then the hunt itself, so just fucking inject it

if you dont have autism, you probably wont understand the relaxation of boring repetitive activities. i suppose its like how riding in a boat can be soothing rocking with the waves for some, while others get seasick. best thing to do is accept its just not for you and move on

How do I learn how to do this?

you must disconnect yourself from reality completely and tap into complete autism

it requires determination and a love of doing practically nothing for hours

if you meant the foot thing im not sure since i just have a weird level of autonomy, it wasnt practice or anything

this nigga doesn't know you can just check a box in PKSM to get a shiny

what's the fun in that?