Make up a disgustingly overpowered ability for your posted mon, but make it make sense with its theme

Make up a disgustingly overpowered ability for your posted mon, but make it make sense with its theme.
>Hardheaded: Ignores move limitations with Choice items and Assault Vest.

Attached: sample-306cddbf72c8908cf273074982dfc1a6.jpg (850x521, 52.61K)

>>Tectonic Hide
>All damages (even non-direct) are reduces by 50% Also give immunity to it's Double-Weaknesses , as well as Burn and Poison.
I think it's enough.

Attached: Sans titre 33_20220713004553.png (1400x881, 587.31K)

>Arson: all damaging moves have 50% burn rate

Attached: volcanion.jpg (797x1000, 162.96K)

Every physical attacker ever (Minus Guts users) when Arson gets real.

Attached: 20220604_020347.png (523x272, 122.49K)

How does that fit its theme?

>Rewind: ignores Speed stat changes and Trick Room

Attached: dialga.png (512x512, 157.08K)

>Draconic Hide
This Pokemon has all the resistances of the Dragon-type, and none of the weaknesses.

Attached: 1FDB3065-D775-48C7-9CCE-5AE9FD6E3EB6.jpg (600x848, 87.54K)

>giving any UB at all an ability other than Beast Boost
Do Alolasomes really? Not to mention how little sense a ground-themed ability makes on a giant buff mosquito.

>Rebound: ignores Def, Sp. Def stat changes (including screens) and Substitute

Attached: palkia.png (512x512, 187.97K)

that’s not a UB retard it’s rhyperior

I don't know user, how does scrappy allow you to punch a fucking ghost in the face

>Anti-Force: Suppreses the abilities of Dialga and Palkia. Also doubles as the Infiltrator ability.

Attached: Platinum_Giratina.png (537x555, 452.97K)

I think they mean Hardheaded in terms of personality rather than physically.

>Magma Cloak: Water-type moves used on this Pokemon are evaporated. Absorbs fire-type moves and restores health.

Attached: 1354175548-0571038-www.nevsepic.com.ua.jpg (1396x1600, 364.01K)

>Revenge: all non-STAB moves are Dark type; Dark immunity
stfu you're just making it a ghost Zygarde now

>Secret Potential
>Turns weak base power moves into giga impact or hyper beam without the recharge

Attached: He's not boss of you now..jpg (480x360, 22.91K)

>Omniscient: When using Judgment, Arceus will change to a type most effective against the chosen target. When targeted in a fight, Arceus will change to a type that best resists the incoming attack.

Attached: 1228491.jpg (2894x2412, 2.97M)

Why are all of you posting cringe fan art tho?
Anyway, I give it Arena Trap, instantly banned from fanfic meta

Attached: Wynauts.png (500x308, 197.17K)

>He's mad his busted abilities got a hard counter from the literal in-lore counter mon
kek

I thought it was recognisable enough, but could just be stupid

>Inner Meditation: Everytime the Pokémon gets paralyzed, flinched or looses a turn asleep, its attack gets raised by one stage

Attached: 15391275_1280721828652335_5174081485646041750_o.jpg (638x320, 9.75K)

That's completely irrelevant to the entire thread, let alone my comment.
I'm well aware of that. None of its dex entries describe it as hardheaded, or being an adept item user, or being so free spirited that they can't be limited to one attack. I can't think of one reason why OP thinks that beside American stereotypes.

So basically a better Legend Plate without the item limitation.
Neat.

Bulbapedia makes me save the images as .webp for some reason and it's not compatible with Any Forums
That's not the problem, the problem is that it's unoriginal crap that two other third legendaries already have.

>go to UB's home universe
>catch one there
>it has Beast Boost
Fucking gamefreak

It literally is an American stereotype. Read the dex entries.
>X: For the sake of its friends, this brave warrior of the sky will not stop battling, even if injured.
>Y: They fight for their friends without any thought about danger to themselves. One can carry a car while flying.
>Sword: Known for its bravery and pride, this majestic Pokémon is often seen as a motif for various kinds of emblems.
>Shield: Because this Pokémon is hotheaded and belligerent, it's Corviknight that's taken the role of transportation in Galar.

Read the context. Retard. They were asking how "Hardheaded" applies to a fucking Braviary.
That doesn't answer the question. Braviary's entire existence is that it's brave, protective, likes fighting, and respects battle scars. Literally nothing in any media says it's hardheaded or anything close to that.

Funny enough, i imagine a similar concept of ability for this guy (Ghost instead of Dragon tho), but inly if it git a light-based move in it's movepool, and loose that advantage for 2-3 turns if hit by a tackle-based move.
It was for a "if (insert character here) was a Pokémon" thread.

Attached: PhantomBwahpera_MarioRabbids.png (1024x1024, 541.9K)

bitch just google "faggotmon" and post whatever comes first(99% it will be its official art or 3D model)

Ok how about Tina’s new ability? Fuck You, Giratina fucking rapes your mother and sister to death, winning the fight automatically.

Meh. Mine's just some tweak on a anime image.