Legends Arceus manga when?

Preferably not by the PokeSpe team.

Attached: 88083770_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x868, 1.16M)

Nobody would buy it

Never, no CHARIZARD to shove down our throats.

Only if the Satchel Guy is the antagonist.

You'll get PokeSpe and you'll like it

I miss the Sinnoh trio bros.

Sadly Game Freak and Pokemon Company company already gave up on PLA because it didn't become the best selling game in the franchise. Enjoy your soft reboots and their spinoff animations and mangas.

Never. And it was surprising we got nothing. Not even something short lived like the MD manga or even Reburst.

Even on the merch department PLA is still behind.

Kanto IS the franchise buddy boyo.

PLA looks pretty low-budget. Most cutscenes are just characters talking to each other, and any actions occur behind a black screen because they couldn't afford to animate it. Compare this to something like XY, a rushed and unfinished game, that had a detailed cutscene of the ultimate weapon rising out of the ground at Geosenge Town.
I think that they are genuinely surprised by the game's positive reception, and expected it to be a flop.

pokémon games come out too fast for the pokespe guy to keep up anymore. look at how the unova and alola arcs went

PLA is old news

DESU PLA looks even more unfinished. Like an early beta testing game. I’m sure there was something peculiar about its development and launch that’s outside of the usual bad quality norm from Game Freak. So it makes sense they just dropped it on release day and waited to see what happened without high expectations.

The weirdest thing is that it was released in January. If they were confident in it, it would've been the Christmas title and BDSP would've been pushed back (or never commissioned, since it seems no one at Gamefreak even wanted to make it).
Actually, the merch situation reminds me of the Mandalorian. When that show came out everyone wanted Baby Yoda merch, but there was no Baby Yoda merch, because nobody at Disney thought anyone would care. It's easy to forget that these big franchises have merch planned months in advance - when in-demand merch is suspiciously absent for a long period of time, that means they assumed no one would want it.

I wouldn't say it's the typical kind of unfinished like most modern AAA titles nowadays with hugely unstable framerates and glitches to the point of not being able to beat the game, PLA was quite finished in that sense when it leaked even without any day 1 patch.
It's more like they had a rough plan for the kind of game they wanted to make, and then followed that rough draft religiously and never added or changed a thing about it even though it needed so, so much more polish.

It was a fucking tech demo for SV. You're overthinking it.

Like I said, I think it was super low-budget and they simply couldn't afford to polish it. It turned out fantastic regardless, but they don't seem to have had much confidence in it.

I've seen this idea and I really do hope it's true. If SV is just PLA with more polish and more pokemon it'll be the best game in the series for sure.
Gamefreak isn't known for being good at polishing games, though.

That's what user said.
A PLA manga Can't happen because Charizard, a Kanto Pokémon, wouldn't be in if we use the Game's roster.

I doubt it'll have much if any more polish. I'm saying PLA was a test run for the new engine and code and so they could play with new mechanics, there was never a possibility that it'd be polished.

It seems like they had more confidence in BDSP. I have seen way more gen 4 Sinnoh merchandise then I have seen Legends merchandise. Granted, there is some overlap.

I guess BDSP was ultimately the safer bet, since the current crop of kids never played DP so it's like a brand-new game to them.
I still think releasing in fucking January is a sign that they expected Legends to flop.