What version will you (probably) get?

What version are you looking at.
And which do you think will be the popular version? I know we don't know the exclusives and stuff yet.
I want to get the less popular version but I'm not sure which one that is going to be.

Attached: swi-pokemon-scarlet-pokemon-violet-dual-pack-99591_5494a.jpg (1000x1522, 549.58K)

>What version will you (probably) get?
Whichever I'm given as a gift for Christmas. I only even still get these games because family members gift them to me.

>And which do you think will be the popular version?
Scarlet

"Scarlet" will be more popular because that's usually how these things go, and if I do get the game I'll probably get Violet but I'll reconsider if the exclusives are better in Scarlet.

I will pirate it :)

Violet will sell 80% of Scarlet sales

Lean Scarlet atm but the key factor will always be "Which version has Growlithe?". That overrides all other considerations

I chose Scarlet only because I saw this art
Can someone counter a cute art with a another?

Attached: 4F33B16F-97E0-4768-9663-EA12EB29CED9.jpg (1536x2048, 208.59K)

Scarlet because regional Jellicent and Durant.
Violet is the weaker choice with Ferroseed and Heatmor. Jellicent just looks so damn cool.

The version with the cute cave woman professor.

I will pirate both!

we pickin Scarlet

Attached: scarletfag.png (477x230, 245.34K)

People are going to flock to the waifu version, always.

Attached: 1574863411895.png (579x458, 323.92K)

whichever one leaks first

none, im not buying pokemon games anymore, not even worth a pirating with those disgraceful designs.

the only true answers in the thread
it's either none or whichever

For me I’m into it for that legendary sexy basterd
The Professor looked ugly to me so she wasn’t even a factor

whichever one leaks first

I'll be getting both or neither, and arguing on the internet about how bad they are either way

Gonna get Scarlet but for the first time in like ever I actually like both box legends from the outset.

>im not buying pokemon games anymore,
I haven't payed for a pokemon game since sapphire and even then it was my mum

enjoy your dissapointment :^)